This upstair room is a private living room & can be used as your bedroom. It includes a sofa bed + a 8" memory foam mattress, massage chair, a HD TV and a XBox 360. This house includes high speed wifi, kitchen, bbq. I also have in house laundry on site.
*** Free street parking is also easily available 24hours a day, 7 days a week.
The space is a very nice part of the house. It's spacious and you can use it as your private living room. This house has 3 living rooms so there is space for everyone. Ammunities includes wifi kitchen bbq sauna gym
It's a shared accommodation so you may have access to pretty much everything.
We will make sure to be present at your arrival. We live in this house so we are likely to be present to some extent.
For your convenience, we can pick you up at the C Train station (free of charge) or at the airport ($30).
- No smoking inside, no pets.
- Quiet hours starts at 10:00pm Limit the noise level to the minimum during those hours: Kitchen TV Washer Dryer Showers should not be used during quiet hours
- Food / Meal in the kitchen only.
- Free Parking 24/7 anywhere on the street. Don't block the driveway.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 55 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm a quant analyst who likes country music and the NY Rangers...
Camping, Hiking, Snowshoeing, Horse Riding, Going to live show, Karaoke, Two stepping...
Epic road trip:
- Travel across Canada (Montreal to Tofino, BC and came back by the northern US states) - July & August 2008
- Calgary to San Diego (California Coast) July 2012
- Calgary to Phoenix AZ (Glen Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, Lone Rock Beach, Theodore Roosevelt Lake...) September 2014
- Calgary to San Diego on a motorcycle (September 2016) a 7000km round trip.
We visited Cancun in April 2014, Hawaii (March 2015) and Jamaica (December 2015) amd Costa Rica (April 2017).
While in Hawaii, we've discovered AirBnb as a guest. Following this great experience, we've decided to host on AirBnb and it has been very pleasant experience.
See y'all soon!