This is a spacious one bedroom above the garage apartment in the perfect location of the highly desired 12th South neighborhood less than 10 minutes from downtown Nashville and less than 5 minutes from Belmont University. Walk to shops, restaurants, bike rentals!
This is a large one bedroom above the garage apartment, about 750 sq ft. in one of Nashville's most popular & centrally located neighborhoods. The neighborhood offers a lot of amenities. The apartment is it's own unit with it's own entrance and own laundry. You may not even see me but it is on the back part of my house. Walk to shops, restaurants, the community center in the park behind the house has a gym and classes that anyone is free to go to.
The full apartment including kitchen, laundry, living room, bathroom and wi-fi. Parking is on the street.
I will be living in the main part of the house and you can knock on my back door if you need anything. Otherwise we may not even see each other.
- The Wifi signal is stronger in the living room and kitchen areas. The pass code will be on the fridge.
- We only have local channels. There is no cable but we have installed a Chromcast for netflix, hulu, or playing you tube videos. Anything you pull up in your chromcast browser can be viewed on the TV.
- This space is not to be used for parties or events (this means a gathering of more than 6 people, especially on the deck next to my room).
- Please be mindful of noise levels when entering or leaving the apartment.
- No Smoking Indoors.
- Pets will be considered on a case by case basis. No cats & no more than one pet at a time.
- Lounging on the deck is off limits between the hours of 9:30 pm and 8:30 am. Otherwise feel free to sit and chat or read.
- Please do not leave anything that could spoil in the fridge after your stay.
- Please put dishes in the dishwasher and turn it on when you leave.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 6 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I love living in Nashville and I enjoy traveling and gardening. Looking forward to hosting you.