Close to Central London and transport links.
A bright, spacious flat with great views directly over Clapham Common, SW4 (park view)
This stylish 2 bedroom flat is located close to city centre and the the City, with excellent transport connections to both.
You'll be situated in a charming residential area opposite the beautiful Clapham Common with its strong cafe and restaurant culture.
A mix of period charm and modern design, the property which is found on the second floor, has great views and is finished to a high standard and is well presented with a large reception room, 2 sunny bedrooms and a smart bathroom. The flat has everything you could need during your stay in London
* Living room - 18.6 x 14 *
* 2 double bedrooms - 13 x 11.6 and 10 x 9*
* Bathroom *
* Fitted kitchen with microwave and washer/dryer *
All sizes approximate.
* Fully furnished *
* Ideal location, close to tube stations - Clapham Common and Clapham South *
* Close to shops, restaurants, cinema and local amenities *
* Beautiful views overlooking Clapham Common *
* Very buzzy area - It offers the perfect base from which to explore Central London and has enough on your doorstep whether you want to explore the culture and night life of London, or a family wanting to get out and about locally*
Other: Entry to the building is controlled via a secure phone-buzzer system and two sets of keys (front door and apartment door).
£140 per night - 4 nights minimum.
No agents, please
The flat is on the 2nd floor of a raised Victorian building.
We have spent a lot of time, love and care pulling the flat together, and have had lots of fun in the process, so we hope that you will enjoy it.
We only ask that you treat the apartment as you would your own home, enjoy it, and have a wonderful time, respect it and leave it as you found it.
Also, as we have neighbours, please try and be mindful of noise - especially after 11pm.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 3 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi I live in London with my husband and 6 year old boy. We have been in London for over 20 years now and see it as home. We are originally from Scotland and still make lots of trips up there.
My husband works in the film industry and I in advertising, so there is lots of long hours and hard work.
We love spending time on the Common, no matter the season, and when we can we travel, go to concerts or the cinema. My other passions are cooking and making hats... not that I get much chance to wear them these days!