Great location central Ballard. Plus hot tub and yard! Walk score of 86! Bright two bedroom (no living room) basement apartment is very clean and has a modern feel, though rough around a few edges, with a luxury queen bed in each room, kitchenette (fridge/microwave), and shared washer/dryer.
Please note: We often rent out the upstairs as another Airbnb suite, so you may hear us or other guests above you. Each suite has a lockable door to the shared laundry area, so any interaction with other guests will be minimal but we ask you to be kind if it happens. You can hear the plumbing when upstairs people flush/shower, etc. It's usually quiet at night, though you may hear walking around, using water, or coming in later if they've gone out. If you're sensitive to sound, this may not be the right place for you. There are earplugs provided in the bathroom, and a white noise machine.
To get in, drive down the alley behind our house and into your reserved parking spots in front of the garage door, which will be your entry. It's also my workshop, and you may see my furniture/art projects in-process when you come through. Please leave your shoes in the garage (shoe shelves provided).
The basement suite is kind of like a mother-in-law unit. It is a little rough/rustic around the edges, but I keep it very clean, and am continually improving the space.
The hot tub and back yard is a shared space with the upstairs, and is totally available for your use.
The two bedrooms and bathroom are private to you. The bedrooms each have a luxury queen-sized pillow top mattress and Egyptian cotton sheets. Each bedroom also has dresser drawers and a closet with hangers.
There is not a full kitchen (no stove), but the basic kitchenette (brand new fridge, microwave, and hot water kettle) is in the main hallway of the unit.
There is not a "living room," though one of the bedrooms is larger and has a small sofa.
Wireless internet is included. Router name and password are in the white binder.
The bathroom has a shower with great water pressure, tons of hot water, and extra fluffy white towels.
- The back yard and hot tub are available for your use, and shared with the Airbnb suite upstairs. Just enter through the gate by your back garage entrance.
- Kitchenette with small dining table, fridge, microwave (no stove), keurig coffee maker with coffee pods, hot water kettle and assorted tea, basic dishes and silverwear. I'll put at a few treats in the pantry which you are welcome to enjoy at no extra charge.
- Two private bedrooms
- Private bathroom with toilet, sink, and shower. Fully stocked with fluffy white towels and shampoo/body wash.
- Off-street parking in front of the garage
- The laundry area is shared with people upstairs, though you each have your own door into that area. Washer and Dryer are new, high-end front loading.
The upstairs of the house may be rented as another Airbnb suite. Since this is a basement unit, you may hear other guests or us upstairs. I am happy to help, so please don't be shy about asking for what you need or want, day or night. You can reach me by phone, text, or through the Airbnb message service. Know that I want you to have a great stay here, so please reach out and tell me how I can help make that happen.
- NOTE: There is another Airbnb suite upstairs. Please expect some moderate noise from them. You will hear water running, footsteps, tv, etc. I ask them to try to be more careful after 10 pm, but you should still expect some noise. There are ear plugs and white noise machines provided. Let me know right away if it's excessive (text and call me). Please be conscious of keeping noise moderate yourselves.
- Park in either spot behind our house by the garage
- Please remove shoes in the garage.
- No pets.
- No parties. If the neighbors let me know that there is a party at the house, you will be immediately asked to leave.
- Close the garage door when you come and go.
- No smoking of any kind on our property. If you smoke, you will be held responsible for extensive cleaning and all damages required to return our home to previous its previous condition.
- Leave recycling on the counter or in a separate bag/box when you check out, or you can use the blue recycle bin on the side of the house.
- Please leave the space reasonably clean. You do not have to launder sheets or towels, unless something is stained. Please take care of any stained linens.
- The backyard, hot tub, and laundry areas are shared with the upstairs Airbnb suite. The deck is for upstairs only.
- To check out, please call or text message me when you leave.
I want to provide excellent hospitality, and I strive to be a five-star host. I really care what you think. If at any time something doesn't meet your expectations, or you feel like giving me less than a 5 star review, I ask that you let me know and give me a chance to make your stay exceed expectations! Reviews cannot be changed or removed.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 114 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My name is Anna, and I'm 34 years old. I have a degree in biology. I love providing great hospitality, and getting to meet people from all over the world. I'm the support truck for my hard working and dear husband, full-time mama to our rambunctious toddler, and a wanna-be fast runner.