Charming studio apartment in a uniquely Washington, Victorian-era townhouse (circa 1880s) with original character. Original hardwood floors, exposed brick walls, and quality furnishings throughout. Enjoy the wonderful adjoining balcony overlooking one of the cutest streets in DC. Explore DC from a safe neighborhood, steps to everything: restaurants for every taste and price range, art galleries, easy transportation, shops, community pool, and Rock Creek Park. I can also arrange parking for you.
Click the "+ More" link for a comprehensive list of furnishings.
• Keyless entry system.
• Professionally cleaned between each guest.
• Full kitchen with gas stove, garbage disposer, refrigerator, cooking utensils, salt, pepper, sugar, cooking spray, and coffee.
• Sheets and Towels provided.
• Central Air Conditioning. Gas Heat.
• I live less than ten minutes away, so I can come by quickly should the need arise.
• Queen Bed
• Air Mattress: Self-inflating, twin size.
• Built-in Bookshelf.
• Floors - Oak in Colonial Maple stain.
• Queen Bed: Room & Board - Hudson Queen Storage Bed in maple with shell stain with natural steel hardware.
• Mattress: Room & Board - Queen Plush Innerspring Mattress with Bio Cotton.
• Duvet Cover: Crate & Barrel - Osaka F/Q Duvet Cover.
• Pillow Shams (x2): Crate & Barrel - Osaka F/Q Duvet Cover.
• Comforter: L.L. Bean - Primaloft Down Alternative Warm.
• Pillows (x4): L.L. Bean - Down Alternative Damask Pillow Soft Queen (1 Soft, 2 Medium, 1 Firm).
• Sheets: L.L. Bean - Pima Percale in white.
• Nightstands (x2): Room & Board - Hudson 20sq 22h One-Drawer C-Table Nightstand in maple with shell stain with natural steel hardware.
• Table Lamps (x2): Dot & Bo - Dandy Dots.
• Table: Room & Board - Parsons 30x20 Table in maple with shell stain.
• Chairs (x2): Room & Board - Marie Side Chair in Leisure Black.
• Curtains: Pottery Barn - Blackout in Slate.
• Street Map: Streetwise - Washington DC Map - Laminated City Center.
• Street Map: Streetwise - Artwise Washington, DC, Laminated Museum Map.
• Travel Guide (x2): Lonely Planet - Washington, DC.
• Ceiling Fan: Minka Aire - Acero in Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish w/Aaron Mahogany Blades Integrated Halogen Lights w/Opal Frosted Glass.
• Air Mattress: Self-inflating, twin size.
• Gas Stove.
• Cook Set: T-Fal - 14pc Stainless Steel.
• Trash Can: simplehuman - Round Retro Step in white steel, 30 L / 8 Gal.
• Paper Towel Holder: Umbra - Buddy in black.
• Bottle Opener: Umbra - Buddy in chrome.
• Salt and Pepper Shaker Set: Umbra - Buddy in black and white.
• Corkscrew: Umbra - Buddy in chrome.
• Sink Strainer: Umbra - Buddy in black.
• Food Storage: Joseph Joseph - 6-Piece Compact Tall Container Nest Storage.
• Food Storage: Joseph Joseph - 12-Piece Compact Container Set, Nest 12.
• Food Prep: Joseph Joseph - Nest 9, 9 Piece Compact Mixing Bowl, Food Prep and Measuring Set.
• Soap Dispenser: Mason Jar.
• Knives: Joseph Joseph - Twin Prep 3.5-Inch Paring and 5-Inch Serrated Knife Set with Compact Storage Sheath in green.
• Kitchen Scissors: Joseph Joseph - Sleek-Cut Compact 2-in-1 in green.
• Cooking Utensils: Joseph Joseph - 5-Piece Compact Nesting Set.
• Can Opener: Joseph Joseph - Compact.
• Glasses (x6): Ikea - Godis 8 oz.
• Glasses (x6): Ikea - Godis 14 oz.
• Peeler: Joseph Joseph - Switch Self-Storing, Twin-Bladed.
• Serving Tray: Joseph Joseph - Grip Non-Slip in green.
• Cutting Board: Lipper International - Bamboo Large Over the Sink/Stove 8831.
• Dishrack: Joseph Joseph - Extend in white.
• Ice-cube Tray: Joseph Joseph - QuickSnap™ Plus in green.
• Fire Exinguisher: Kidde - UL 711A Kitchen in white.
• Place Settings (x4): Fiesta - 4-Piece in sunflower.
• Flatware (x8): Oneida - Everdine.
• Coffeemaker: Hamilton Beach - 49962 Flex Brew Single-Serve in red.
• Bath Towels (x4): L.L. Bean - Textured Cotton Set in white.
• Hand Towels (x4): L.L. Bean - Textured Cotton Set in white.
• Washcloths (x4): L.L. Bean - Textured Cotton Set in white.
• Shampoo: Ecossential - Elements.
• Conditioner: Ecossential - Elements.
• Body Lotion: Ecossential - Elements.
• Bath Gel: Ecossential - Elements.
• Cleansing Bar: Ecossential - Elements.
• Bath Mat: Dot & Bo - Pebbles in marble.
• Toilet Paper Holder: Dot & Bo - Giraffe in rust.
• Trash Can: simplehuman - Round Retro Step in white steel, 4.5 L / 1.2 Gal.
• First Aid Kit: Johnson & Johnson - All Purpose.
• Toilet Plunger: OXO - Good Grips w/ Canister in white.
• Toilet Brush: OXO - Good Grips w/ Canister in white.
• Hair Dryer
• Table: Ikea - Falster in black and brown.
• Armchairs (x4): Ikea - Falster in black and brown.
• Chair pad (x4): Ikea - Hallo in black.
• Ashtray - swirl in green glass.
• Gorgeous rooftop deck.
• Parking - I can arrange for a parking space for $15/night.
• Community Pool: Search for "Francis Pool DC".
I try to stop in to say hello some time during the stay, usually in the afternoon.
The apartment is on the third floor, so please be prepared to manage your luggage up two flights of stairs. I’m happy to help if I’m around.
• The space will not be used as a venue for parties.
• No smoking, except on the balcony. Please make sure the butts make it into the provided ashtray.
• No pets, no exceptions.
• Please be respectful of the other occupants of the building and don't make too much noise coming in and out late at night.
• The person who books must be one of the guests staying in the apartment. No third party sponsorship on behalf of a friend, family member, colleague, etc.
• Guests must register a government id with airbnb, provide their full name, and post a photo that depicts their face.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 17 ตุลาคม 2017 - 14 พฤศจิกายน 2017 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 1 คืน
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 294 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm one of those rare folks who was born and raised in DC. Yes, its like finding a unicorn! I love my city and look forward to sharing it by providing uniquely DC, Victorian-era townhouse apartments, steps to everything!
I started on airbnb about a year ago, but I have been managing residential apartments since 1998. I enjoy DIY, but I also have a network of contractors that I work with when a job is too big for me.