3 bedroom villa with private pool, stunning vineyard and mountain views located in the traditional Cypriot village of Polemi, 5 km from the Minthis Hills golf course and a few minutes walk from the nearest tavernas and bank, 20 mins from 3 beaches
1) Please be considerate to our neighbours and refrain from playing exceptionally loud music and making a lot of noise outside the villa after 10pm.
2) Electricity in Cyprus is the most expensive in Europe and we operate a 'fair use' policy. Usage significantly above regular use will be charged at an additional £50 per week.Please, therefore, always turn the air conditioning off when you are not in the bedrooms and never leave it on when you leave the property to go out. Please also turn off the outside ceiling fan and the large fan inside before you go out.
4) Always close & lock the patio doors including the ones in the master bedroom and the windows when you go out and close the main door.
5) Please be careful if your feet are dirty when sitting on the sofa. The colour is quite light and shows the slightest of marks so if you want to spread out and relax, which we highly recommend, please put a towel down and please refrain from sitting or lying on the sofa with sun cream/oil on.
6) If you need additional hot water and need to turn the immersion on, please make sure you turn it off after 15 mins so that it doesn't burn out the element and leave you without the ability to use it for the rest of your stay.
7) Please don't touch anything in the pool house. The equipment in there is very expensive and has been set in a particular way to ensure a balance of heat and cleanliness.
8) Please enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun and relax.