Large room plenty of natural sunlight.
Ceiling fan, and two large bay windows. 3 minutes walk to the beautiful Lake Orr. 10 minutes walk to Bond Uni. 10 minutes to beaches and largest shopping on Gold Coast.
Large bed enough for 2 persons. Large Bay windows, large closet and wardrobe. Towels, soap, shampoo, breakfast included
★LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
• Located in the upscale Varsity Lakes, and an ideal location offering easy access to the city’s entertainment, education and recreational attraction
Robina Towne Center (Gold Coast Largest Shopping Center)
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Pacific Fair Shopping Mall
• Convenient to both Robina Train Station and 1 minute walking distance to the bus stops
• Handy to Freeways leading to Brisbane, Byron Bay and Sunshine Coast
• Located by the beautiful "Lake Orr" with 10 minutes access to the beaches.
• A spacious queen size bedroom with built-in robes
• A modern, open plan layout with free-flowing living areas
• Contemporary designer furniture and fittings
• Fully equipped Kitchen with contemporary quality appliances
• A bathroom with fresh linens & towels, a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.
• Internal laundry with dryer
• One car parking space
★RELAXATION AMENITIES FEATURES
• Private swimming pool -with outer deck
★CHECK IN | CHECK OUT
Flexible except when there are guests arriving and departing on the same day and ample time needs to be allowed between guests for cleaning. I will do my best to accommodate any reasonable travel schedules.
Kitchen, pool, common areas, living room, dining room, tv room
Up to you, as you like.
Free breakfast provided, toast and cereals, coffee tea and milk, of course vegemite, peanut butter, jam and butter, and honey
Guest must provide official identification at time of arrival.
No unregistered guests or visitors thank you.
No smoking inside the house.
No guest allowed, quiet time 11pm. Please close all you windows and lock doors when you leave.
Please turn off all lights and electrical devices in room, when you leave. thanks.
No guests allowed.
Sorry no pets!