Our 2-bed apartment is a great base from which to explore the whole of London (we're very well located near tubes & buses). Or you can stay in and enjoy our generous open plan kitchen / dining / living area which looks out over our oasis of a garden!
This is our home, which we vacate temporarily when we have guests. We have good, friendly neighbours and it's important that guests respect this.
1. No smoking please.
2. No loud noise or music after 10pm.
3. Please replace any food or drink which you use.
4. Please do not remove anything from our flat! That's called stealing, and you will lose your security deposit.
5. Please look after our bamboo kitchen worktop – this means don't leave anything wet on it.
6. Please leave the flat in the same state you found it.
7. Please leave outdoor shoes in the hallway.
We've been living in Bethnal Green since 2012 and we love it. Our home has always been the place we love spending most of our time – cooking for family and friends or lounging in the garden – but that's even more the case now we're a little family ourselves (our daughter was born in summer 2013).
We're new to the Airbnb game. When we travel we like to camp or stay with friends so we've not used it as a traveller yet. We're only now looking to become hosts because we're going on a two week holiday at pretty short notice. If someone stays in our home while we're away maybe we'll catch the bug and become more regular hosts!