My apartment is situated in the real heart of the city center of Budapest (Váci street, the walking street of Budapest).
Chose this very comfortable and quiet, ideally located apartment.
The building is a very nice example of the end of the 19th century Architecture which has groundfloor and two floor level.
The Apartment is located on the first floor, which is very quiet, because the windows face to the very nice and green internal cortile of the building.
Thanks to its perfect location you are in the city center but you can relax and enjoy the silence too. The beautiful green courtyard of the building is unique.
The apartment consists of 2 separate rooms (bedroom and living room with an american kitchen) and the bathroom with bath plus toilet and the hallway.
You can use anything you'll find in the apartment.
Please note that I won't be present at your arrival, but I will give you all the necessary information (photos, codes for key-safe, etc.) in order to find the house and the apartment very easily.
A "KEY-SAFE" placed on the left side of the main entrance door of the apartment from which you can take the key of the apartment at your arrival.
If you'll have any question I'll be at your disposal per phone and via internet at any time.
1. Smoking is prohibited inside the apartment.
2. Please lock both bottom and upper locks on the main door.
3. Please kindly take your shoes off while in the apartment.
4. Please keep quiet in the house (especially at night, 10PM-8AM), because the apartment is part of a building and we must be thoughtful of the neighbours.
5. Check out time is at 10.00 a.m.
6. You will find a VENDEGKÖNYV (small white book) for the Hungarian Local Tax at the apartment. I kindly ask you to fill the book when you arrive.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 361 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi, I'm Barbara! I'm managing apartments in the downtown of Budapest, more then 10 years, my housband is a real estate developer. We have three beatiful children. Two boys at the age of 7 and 5 and 3 years old girl.
We used to travel a lot (United States, India, Jordan, Thailand, Singapure, Egypt, Turkey and all over in Europe) around the world before the born of the children therefore, I know what a world travellel really need :-) and during the discovering of any new city the most important is cosy well located apartment...
I'm happy to participate your wonderful journey in Budapest.