Taos New Mexico. Beautiful, quiet, comfortable, refurbished 75 year old traditional Adobe Home, located on the north end of Taos, near the historic downtown area and with easy access to the Mts and ski valley. Relaxed atmosphere for 2 - 3 couples or a family with children. Warmly furnished, full kitchen, 2 queen size beds, and comfortable queen size roll out couch. Great yard, mt. views.
SHORT TERM RENTAL CONTRACT
Our home, CASA DE CORAZON is located at the north end of Taos, NM.
We cherish our beautiful adobe home and neighborhood and expect our guests to treat it as their own, respecting our neighbors and their privacy. This is not a party house. Rather it is a comfortable home away from home for those who wish to experience the magic of Taos, New Mexico.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. MST AND CHECK OUT IS 10:30 AM. Special arrangements are required for early check-in or late check out.
2. This is a NON SMOKING home.
3. Pets are not permitted in our home. We the home owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may occur to humans while on the premises.
4. DAMAGE DEPOSIT- A damage deposit of $250 is required. This must be received upon check in. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers, and soiled dishes are cleaned.
d. No linens/silverware/art/crockery/appliances are lost or damaged.
5. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to SIX (6) persons.
6. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While we take pride in giving you a clean home, daily maid service is not included.
7. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
8. SOLE AND SEPARATE: This contract exists solely between you, the guest and Mary and Dave Simonini-Krusell.
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Private Practice as a Core Energetics and Hakomi - Body Centered - Somatic Psychotherapist in Taos New Mexico. I'm a hiker, a skier, a kayaker, and love to bicycle and play in the Mts. I love Yoga and meditation soothes my spirit. My Husband Dave, enjoys all the same activities. He is a retired teacher and in the winter is in skier guest services at Taos Ski Valley, getting to ski that mountain as he works! :) He also performs Walt Whitman's Song of Myself and Whitman's Civil War Poems at various venues. We love to travel and have a favorite island off the Yucatan we love to frequent...Isla Mujeres. We enjoy people, and supporting them in learning about, enjoying and playing in our lovely Mt. town of Taos. We have been here 19 years, originally from Illinois, and still pinch ourselves that we live in this Paradise. Come and Enjoy through our home!