ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
Living nearby we thought in help travelers from all around the world to discover and feel the city where we live.
A cozy and comfortable apartment superbly located between Bairro Alto and São Bento neighborhoods.
The apartment has cozy bedrooms and everything basic you will need during your stay.
When you enter you will find yourself on a corridor hall. To the right you will find the living-room first and the two bedrooms after, then the kitchen, and finally the bathroom.
All divisions have windows on this groundfloor apartment that will give you an unique local experience :)
One bedroom has a double sized bed and the other has a bunk bed.
Total capacity is 4pax but if needed can go up to 5 if you travel with your baby. A cot/craddle can be available upon request with all bed linen needed. Special price in this case of course as a baby is not an adult :)
Guests will have completely access to the house. Nobody lives there. You are booking the full apartment.
Our guests can expect to interact with us at anytime in anyway :)
We are open minded, we love our city and enjoy being social with our guests but we don´t want to feel that we push anything, so show your interest about the city and local life with us and maybe we can show you the city.
We always aim for smooth and perfect communication with our guests. We would like our relation based on sincerity so if anything is broken our any inconvenience occurs, please report it to us asap.
All bed linen and towels are provided when you arrive. Also we offer you a starter pack of 2 toilet rolls and some liquid soap for hands and dishwashing. Please understand that it´s a starter pack, we will not do any restocking on this.
All towels and bed linen can be changed after 7 days upon request in advance at check-in.
This apartment is a legally registered and recognized rental, fully registered at Turismo de Portugal (nº 19826/AL) and supervised by the local authorities, Camara Municipal de Lisboa and ASAE. This accreditation can be checked any time at Turismo de Portugal database.
Since 2015 Portugal has more strictly enforced a long-standing law requiring anyone providing paid holiday accommodation to record the entry, exit, and identification details of all non-Portuguese nationals who use that accommodation. This law has been brought into force in Portugal and most other EU countries at some point since the gradual implementation of the 1990 Schengen Agreement.
- Always lock out the door when you leave for sightseeing.
- Don´t put your trolleys on the sofa or bed.
- Don´t leave lights or any air conditioned turned on when you leave. Please save energy and always double check gas connections. Turn them off when not needed.
- When checking-out and we don´t meet each other, leave keys on the living room table and close the door on your way out. Never leave them on the lock.
- Keep your windows always closed when sleeping or not at home. When at home don´t leave windows open at unattended rooms, keep the blinds closed at least.
- Keep a clean environment.
- Our neighborhood it´s very quiet and remember that they are not on vacations. Normal noise time it´s between 08am and 10pm.
- Entry and stay of people not included in the booking is completely forbidden.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the loft.
- Communication regarding your booking and the apartment, is always made directly with us in any way.
- Keys are one of your responsibilities throughout your stay. Always keep it and don´t give them to anyone. Their miss results in the replacement of the lock in a total cost of, at least, 50 €
- Garbage can be left outside on the green dustbin on the closest corner of the street between 19h and 23h (Municipal Council Laws)
- At check-in, all guests will have to submit identity documents. For further details read: alesclarecimentos/travelers
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 97 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Both borned and raised in Lisboa and still completely in love by our city we thought in help travelers from all around the world to discover and feel the city where we live.
We love picnics, reading, biking and going to the movies :) When travelling we always try off beaten path experiences and experiment the local culture.
When hosting we always share our knowledge but only when asked or some interest is shown by our guests, we don´t want to push our things when you are not into it :)