Great place for a beach town getaway, or a travel break in-between L.A. and S.F. Conveniently located with lots to do within walking distance, i.e., the beach, restaurants, hiking, etc. Once the room is reserved, I email a local guidebook.
This is a street level bedroom in a 2 story, 3 Bd, 2 Bath townhome that's been recently remodeled. The single host lives in the upstairs portion of the home. The downstairs is a private guest en-suite. Free parking is available on the street directly in front of the room entrance.
The room has a queen bed, flat screen HDTV (DirecTV, HBO, etc.), high speed WiFi (30-60 mps), a mini-fridge, microwave oven, and coffee maker. There's a guest exclusive full bathroom with clean linens, and towels provided. A free washer & dryer can be used on premises. There is a small, outdoor seating area to a front patio directly accessed from the guest room.
The entire first floor of the residence is for guest purposes only. Direct access to the room is by private entrance, or by the front door. For all intent & purpose a kitchen is NOT available, but there is a microwave, fridge and coffee (tea) maker in the guest room.
As much, or as little as needed. Please see the reviews on how other guests enjoyed the privacy of the space.
• There is a hair dryer available within the guest bathroom
• Coffee & Tea are provided and can be brewed within the guest space.
• There are a few beverages provided in the mini fridge at no charge.
• There is fire extinguisher in the closet and a first aid kit in the bathroom.
• This home is located in a quiet neighborhood, so no loud partying.
• When vacating the room it's expected to be left in the same condition as found upon arrival.
• Drinking OK, but no drunkenness.
• No smoking indoors.
• No pets - dogs or cats because of host allergies.
• Please lock the house when you leave, placing the keys in the front door mailbox.
I'm a professional graphic designer, artist and marketing director. I recently purchased a new townhome on the California Central Coast and offering my guest room to travelers. I'm looking forward to sharing my laid-back, oceanside community with you.