Part of Proceedings through this earning goes to various charity works with which I am involved with. A double room available in Southdown, Bath. Perfect for a couple or single person. 10 minutes drive from Bath city center. Superb kitchen, dining space & Views!
The room is simply stunning and you may have better experience than staying a top class hotel.
The property has an excellent stunning nice kitchen, dining space and wonderful views. You will have a gorgeous view of the whole city from the dining room, bath-room (upstairs/shared) and rear garden.
You shall have access to stunning kitchen, dining place, rear garden and can enjoy free wi-fi everywhere.
Your toilet is for solo use but bath-room is upstairs which is shared.
I am a China expert and speak quite a few of languages including Chinese and bit of several languages. As Written earlier, I am very active socially, politically and locally and love to talk about international and national issues. Hence, if you stay with us, part of your money goes to charity works and you have an opportunity to talk with a known 'International Expert'. I have written quite a few articles and books and you shall have an opportunity to discuss with me.
Kindly do not make noise late in the night and do not use the bathroom upstairs after 11 pm. You can, of course, use toilet any time which is for solo use.
Bus Number 1 comes to the property directly from the city center, which has a very good service (up-to 10 minutes of frequency during week-days).
Plenty of free parking available off the road.
1. We love cleanliness and do not allow outside shoes or slippers in the main room. You are welcome to use slippers in the other parts of the property.
2. Do not allow smoking in the room, you are most welcome to go the garden and smoke if you may wish, please.
3. Exclusive toilet for the guest is adjacent to the room but for shower one will, have to go upstairs, which is shared.
4. No more than 2 people can be accommodated under any circumstances.
5. As the property is located in a residential area, guests are requested to not make noise or take shower/eat dinner etc. after 10:30 pm.
6. Guests may use 'Toaster', 'Microwave' etc. but we do not allow full-fledged cooking in the kitchen. They are of course, welcome to use the dining table for consuming their meal etc.
7. Please switch off the lights when you go out.
8. Living room is our private space and we may not like to be intruded, please.
A Social activist, China expert who likes to meet and discuss various international and social issues. Please visit: to know more about me.