1. There is a coffee grinder!!! And of course a coffee pot and filters. Plus, pots and pans, blender, toaster, dishwasher liquid, dish soap, paper towel, toilet paper, etc. Though we didn’t need it they also supplied shampoo, conditioner and body wash. There is even a mini blow dryer (works great) and a mini flat iron.
2. We specifically wanted a place that had laundry and the laundry room is right outside the condo door. Very clean coin washer ($1.50) and dryer ($1.00), plus the dryer dried quickly not like many coin dryers that you sometimes have to do two loads to get things dry.
3. Very easy to find using (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) maps on my phone, even in the dark when we arrived.
4. So very grateful for the ceiling fans in both the bedroom and living room/kitchen. Though the temps didn’t reach much more than the mid-80’s it would’ve been uncomfortable without them, as at times there wasn’t much of a breeze.
5.Great location, especially if you were up there in the winter for skiing.
6. Plenty of parking.
7. Never had to deal with loud neighbors, music or partying.
8. WiFi worked great.
9. Nice movie selection, plus the local grocery store has a Red Box.
10. TV was nice and clear for movies, but kinda fuzzy for regular TV.
11. Love the little detail of the providing plastic glasses, which are required in the pool and hot tub area.
12. Lots of shelf space and a nice closest area.
13. First time in an upstairs unit that I've seen someone actually provide one of those folding fire ladders. Obviously we didn't use it, but appreciated the extra thought for our safety in an emergency.
Cons: more personal preferences vs. necessarily a con.
1. Beds were a little firm for our liking.
2. Could be a little nosy with traffic when we had the windows open, which we had open when sleeping for circulation purposes.