1 acre property with fig, apple, pear, olive trees; 40 ft palms and dozens of rose bushes. 3600 sq ft Rancher with 4 beds, 4 futons, large heated pool and 10 person hot tub. Deluxe gas BBQ, shaded patio, wrap around driveway. 5-10 min to Strip.
- Renter must be minimum 25 years old and all guests must be over 21 unless accompanied by Parent/Guardian, or with special permission of the Owner.
- The premises should be neat and tidy and everything in working order when you arrive. It is your responsibility to do an inspection of the premises and alert the owner if there are any issues with cleanliness or if something is broken or not working. If you don’t do this you may be held responsible.
- No smoking inside of the house. There are ashtrays in designated areas outdoors. We expect you to make sure your butts are out, as Las Vegas is the desert and fires can be sparked quite easily.
- Parties on Premise are not permitted.
- Filming is not permitted.
- No business can be conducted from the Premise.
- We do not allow any more than 10 people max. on the property at anytime without special permission from the Owner.
- Only the number of guests registered are allowed in the house at one time
- No pets allowed unless interviewed and approved by owner.
- We expect guests to have fun but to keep the house and property clean and to utilize the amenities provided with care. You will be deducted damages from your deposit if any should occur.
- Heating the pool higher than 80 degrees will incur extra costs. ($20 per degree per day).
- The house is kept at a minimum of 76 degrees in the hot summer months and a maximum of 74 degrees in the cool winter months. Cooling or heating outside of these ranges will incur extra costs. Ceiling fans and space heaters are provided for extra comfort if you need.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 155 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Eddie and Marv are brothers who are original Californians that moved to Vancouver, Canada when they were young. Both enjoyed living living in Vancouver for over 20 years, but had always wanted to return to Southern California. They decided to set new roots both in San Diego and in Las Vegas. 'The Beach Haven' and 'Desert of Eden' are the perfect homes away from home for them, and they are happy to let others enjoy the experience.