ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
Located in Hünibach a village at the wonderful lake of Thun, in a spacious family house, we provide you with comfort and security. The room has two queen beds ideal for up to 4 Adults (or two Adults with max. three Children).
We love hosting guests form all across the world! To fully enjoy a trip we believe is important that you can feel at home anywhere. Therefore we offer you a home away from home. You will be living side by side with us - an authentic Swiss family with three children (6, 11 & 14) a cat and a big, friendly dog. Located in Hünibach, a little village at the wonderful lake of Thun, in a spacious family house, we provide you with comfort and security. The room is simple but cozy, it has two queen sized beds ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)cm) ideal for up to 4 Adults (or two Adults with max. three Children). Though we officially only host 4 guests do ask if you are two adults with up to three (small) children. There is free Wi-Fi as well as an I-Mac at your disposal.
Since the room is on the top floor, there are some stairs. Of course, we will help you with carrying up heavy luggage. Please notice that the bathroom is not on the same floor (one floor below).
The room is on the top floor (attic) of our three-story house. SHARED (!) spaces are living room, kitchen, big terrace and a toilets at the ground floor and the bathroom at the first floor.
All meals can be booked additionally (fresh homemade meals, no convenience food, mostly organic farmed ingredients), you can also use our fully equipped Kitchen. Also the House provides a large balcony, a grand terrace with a mountain and lake view and a little garden which you can enjoy.
Prices for meals:
Breakfast CHF 20.00/person
Lunch/Dinner CHF (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)/per person (depending on what we cook)
Please let us know if you want to eat with us in advance (best 24 hrs) - thank you :-)
We are a very open family; you can come and go as you please. However we ask of you to respect our family life: you are on a - hopefully - wonderful vacation, for us it's regular working hours. That means we as a family need to be able to sleep at some point :-)
So if you plan to get home in the middle of the night and/or get up at 05:00am and do not manage be as quiet as possible, then we recommend you book a different Airbnb - or maybe you'd even be more comfortable in a hotel.
Other than that we are very easy going and love hosting you!
If and how much you interact with us is up to you – we do very much enjoy the social part of being airbnb hosts, however as we are Swiss will not push anything.
Please do note that we share the house with you - our guests. We do this with respect, honesty and heart. We ask of you the same. We have three (little) children - all of us need to get up in the morning and be fit for work or school.
So we would very much appreciate it if guests would keep noise to a minimum during resting/sleeping hours (10pm to 7am - on weekends to 9am).
Also, we do our very best to meet your expectations also concerning cleanliness. However keep in mind, though we clean the house daily, you will be living in a house with three kids and a dog. This is not a 5-star hotel and will never be as tidy. So if that is your expectation you will be disappointed.
But if you read the reviews of our guests so far I guess were doing okay :-)
1. Wir respektieren die Privatsphäre unserer Gäste und bitten um Selbiges von euch
2. Wir geben unser Bestes, dass ihr euch bei uns so richtig zu Hause fühlt, sollte etwas nicht euren Vorstellungen entsprechen, lasst es uns bitte wissen, damit wir dies korrigieren können.
3. Wenn ihr etwas kaputt macht, zerbrecht euch darüber nicht den Kopf - wir finden schon eine faire Lösung mit den Versicherungen. Lasst uns den Schaden einfach nicht selbst entdecken sondern meldet euch proaktiv bei uns. Wir sehen dies als Frage des Respekts und des persönlichen Charakters.
4. Da wir in einem alten Holzhaus wohnen sind Feuer, sowie das Rauchen drinnen verboten.
5. Wir möchten weder einen fetten Hund, noch fette Kinder, daher: Bitte nicht füttern. Auch wenn sie betteln.
6. Please tread gently especially in your room (and when you use the stairs) as you may notice they make quite some noise.
7. Bitte haltet euer Zimmer und die Toiletten sauber.
8. Folgendes gilt speziell für die Herren der Schöpfung: Bitte setzt euch auf der Toilette. Immer. Immer. Immer.
9. If you wish to use our kitchen, the laundry machine or anything else, please let us know we will give you the proper instructions.
10. Wir tolerieren keinen Konsum illegaler Drogen. Verstösse werden umgehend polizeilich gemeldet.
11. Kein Lärm jeglicher Art zwischen 22:00 Uhr und 07:00 (09:00 am Wochenende) Uhr.
12. Und, vor allem: geniesst euren Aufenthalt!!! :-)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 4 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am a father of three childern. I have a university degree in applied sciences in Economics & Business Administration, a post-grad degree in Psychology and will be starting my Masters degree in Theology in autumn 2016. I love Sports (Martial Arts, Outdoor Sports) and own a big but friendly dog. My family is my priority in life. I am an entrepreneur: Together with a friend - a design & advertising professional - we run our own company (Bananalyze - Core Business Empowerment) which unites business-, strategy- design- and communication-consulting, focussing on digital transformation and value based differentiation. I am also a part time Chef in my own boutique-catering company; but that's just for fun.
Me, the host:
My family is warmhearted and welcoming. My wife a loving mother and great in the kitchen too. Whenever I get the chance (meaning when I make it home early enough from work) I do the cooking. Ever since I was a little boy I have been highly passionate about food and that has not changed. I always find it hard to say if I am a good host. But the facts are that we are friendly, fair, clean (though a bit chaotic), honest and open to meeting new people. I am a (Swiss-) German and English native speaker, I am fluent in French and able to communicate in basic Italian.
Me, the traveler:
I am eager to learn a lot about the places I travel. I have a fair interest in cultures and great interest in food (and wine for that matter). I am open to the local cuisine. The only thing in the world (apart from dishonesty and violence) that I utterly despise are spiders. Espcially the hairy ones. That's why I'm not too crazy about travelling to places where there are a lot of those vicious creatures ;-) Other than that I have a positive, active and open personality. When I travel with my wife and children I will put their safety first, always and will stop at nothing to keep them out of harms way.