Medieval guard tower from the 13th century, completely renovated in 2015. Three rooms. Romantic. Exceptional panoramic view from the terrace on the roof on a medieval village (Roman churches, abbaye for women).
This medieval tower from the 13th century was used as a guard tower for the village, and transformed into a pigeon loft in the 19th century. The tower was entirely renovated in 2015. Unique, romantic, exceptionnal. View on one of the "most beautiful village in France" (Roman churches, medieval abbaye for women).
Located at 5 minutes from the motorway A75 (exit 22)
Access to the tower by walking only (150 m walking from the center of the village of Blesle)
Possiblity to rent a second guesthouse nearby (https://www.airbnb.fr/rooms/5744878) to come with family or friends.
Guests will have access to the garden around the tower.
As I am leaving in Grenoble (3 hours drive away), I cannot be in Blesle all the time. Interactions by email and mobile are possible, as well with people from the village who keep the keys of the tower.
- The laundry and the barbecue are shared with the other guesthouse nearby. The washer is located in the cellar room below the pidgeon loft. An old key opens the door of this cellar room.
- Because of foot access only and the presence of stairs, care should be taken with young kids.
- During the night, a mobile gray curtain can be installed on the top of the ladder to reduce the light.
- 1 double bed (190x140 cm) and 2 single beds (190x90cm)
- The guests bring their own bed linens (possibility to rent some, 30 euros) and clean the guesthouse when leaving (possibility to rent a cleaning person, 50 euros). One or two of these options (bed linens, cleaning) should be taken during the reservation of the guesthouse.
- No smoking inside
- Cleaning not including in the rent (50 euros if not done by the guests before departure)
- Guest may bring their own bed linens and towels (possibility to rent some on site).
- The terrace on the top of the tower is forbidden to kids. Always close the access to this terrace when leaving the tower (rain, bees).
- Trash must be dropped in a container close to the firemen station at the entrance of the village.
- Do not use the barbecue during drought season (ask the Tourism Office or the City Hall)
- The access to the underground corridor below the pidgeon loft is forbidden.
- Do not use the lawn mower
- Possiblity to rent a second guesthouse nearby (https://www.airbnb.fr/rooms/5744878) to come with family or friends.