I designed this 600 sqft 1 bedroom apartment in the basement of my home specially for my AirBnB guests! You will love this space with it's cool urban personality and cozy at home feel! My home is centrally located in a safe, lively and walkable historic neighborhood, just two blocks from Bradley University, Bradley Park, lots of great restaurants and coffee shops! Also less than two miles from CAT downtown & Civic Center.
This space is a freshly remodeled basement apartment of my four story historic home. Truly simple living at it's best! I designed this space (literally drew the blueprints myself :) to appeal to the minimalist mind. Escape the clutter of everyday life to an intuitive space where everything you need is right at your fingertips...and nothing more! This space is great for transitional stays when moving into Peoria and as a home away from home for a business trip, short or longer term temporary work assignment or a visit to your favorite Bradley Student :)
Space includes a bathroom with shower, efficiency kitchen (sink, counter-top burners, microwave and toaster oven, refrigerator, dishes, silverware and cooking utensils), living room, walk-in closet and spacious bedroom.
Specialized whole house water filtration system removes harmful chemicals common in city water from showers and drinking water alike.
Washer and dryer available on second floor of main home.
Fenced in backyard with patio furniture and basketball hoop.
Any special requests? Please ask!
You've got a friend in Peoria! I look forward to anything I can do to make you at home here! Fill me in on the details of your trip and I'll see what I can do to connect you with any information and or resources you need. I am always accessible by text day and night for guest concerns and questions. I also live in the home above the apartment and depending on guest needs.
- Since my room mates and I live on the three floors above the apartment you may hear sounds of walking/talking if we are on the second floor cooking or cleaning. We are mostly very busy with work and school and otherwise on the third and fourth floors
- Queen-size blowup mattress and bedding available upon request.
- Any other needs/concerns - please ask!
I am fairly flexible and most of these rules are pretty basic but I think over-communication is the best policy to make a great experience for both of us :)
- Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make you feel at home!
- Please treat my home as if it were your own and leave it as you found it.
- Please be considerate of noise levels before 7am and after 10pm and my room mates and I will do the same :)
- Please no smoking inside, designated smoking area is on the back porch and dispose of cigarettes in provided container.
- Please let me know if you plan to bring pets so we can discuss logistics. Pets should not be left unattended for extended periods of time.
- For safety purposes, please let me know ahead of time if you plan to have overnight guests beyond what we have agreed to in reservation.
Thank you for your consideration!
I am a business coach, project manager and natural healthcare nut originally from Illinois but have been absolutely loving living in Seattle for the past year! I am crazy about rock climbing, salsa dancing, scuba diving and Iphone photography :) Some of my favorite travel destinations so far have been Bali, Southern Thailand and the Galapagos.
AirBnB hosting has made a huge impact on my life. I love to share my space with guests from all over the country and the world and to hear about their life adventures :) As a host I am dedicated to helping guests to have a great experience! My co-hosts and I are friendly and responsive.
As a guest I am very respectful, clean and communicative. I believe every day is an adventure no matter how big or how small. When traveling, it feeds my soul to connect with the people and the culture of the places that I visit as well as other travelers I meet along the way.
I look forward to meeting you!