Located in the heart of one of the most trendy safety and hipster neighbourhoods of Mexico City "La Roma". Walking distances to Polanco & Condesa, right in the corner of the famous “Fuente de la Cibeles” and a couple of blocks away from Reforma & Insurgentes. If you are looking for a place with history, lots of restaurants (different cuisine), walkable, very secure, access to public transportation & a lot of nigthlife.
WELCOME TO LA ROMA!
Cozy, big and bright apartment with 2 nice Bedrooms (+ 1 sofa for an extra person), each room has black out shades and a confortable bed.
2 Full bathrooms with hot water and very good pressure. Kitchen very well equipped and an incredible living room with a nice view to Palm trees and a balcony to enjoy a relaxing evening.
You have access to all the apartment.
Most of the time I will be there to welcome you and your friends/family.
Once you are here, I will always be in communication with you to make sure your stay is pleasant. Let me know if you need any tours or tips to get the most our of your trip.
As we say in Spanish "mi casa es tu casa" please take care of it as if it was yours and I'm sure you will enjoy it much!!
1. No drugs. Only moderate alcohol consumption is permitted. Any Illegal activities will be reported to authorities.
2. Visitors not listed in the reservation are not allowed (close friends, family and partners may visit only if reported. The security of the building won't let a stranger in, so If you want to invite someone in the house, please ask me before doing so. ).
3. No parties allowed, believe me....There're so many places around that you won't need it!
4. No smoking: only on the balcony. But please respect the plants, don't ever use them as ashtrays.
5. Respect our neighbours. Keep noise down after 10pm on weekdays and 1am on weekends.
6. All the electronic equipments are for you to use (room curtains, tv, PS2, coffee machine, microwave, blender, etc.) please be extremely careful when using any of them.
7. Please be kind with the environment and don't waste water and please TURN OFF all the lights in the apartment when your not using them.
1. Separate organic from inorganic. The sink doesn't have food grinder, so please use the small waste bucket for food leftovers.
2. If you like to cook: Please keep clean the kitchen. To avoid any insects as flies, ants or roaches
3. Be very careful when using all the microwave or washing machine.
4. I highly recommend to take the garbage out to prevent bad smells and insects.
5. PLEASE turn off the coffee machine to avoid accidents
1. No eating or drinking In the bedrooms. Any food or beverage stain on the bed cover, will be cause of extra charge... please take it seriously.
2. Please keep the rooms ventilate, open the windows once in a while (since the bathroom in the main room is inside)
3. The main room has walking closet with crystal door... Please be VERY careful when opening & closing. If you crash it... You will pay for it.
1. Don't waste water. Any leaks please report them to me immediately.
2. Don't use the towels to clean the floor or die your hair.
3. In the main room, be very careful when you open the dirty clothes compartment. Is very delicate system... remember, that any damage you will get charge for it.
I'll do my best to make you feel at home! and I hope you take care of my house as if it was yours!
I'm an exercise addict, dog loving, hard working, happy, always hungry Mexican girl.
I enjoy reading, going to the movies, theater, spending time with my family & friends and do outside activities.
I've had the opportunity to travel to other countries and learn about different cultures!! So now that you're visiting Mexico, I hope your stay is as incredible and unforgettable as mine has been in other cities!!!
Please let me know if you need anything else besides my house... And I'll be glad to help you plan your visit.
See you soon!