Ocean views abound from this well appointed yet casual beach house property, just steps from the sand.
A perfect place to relax and enjoy family & friends (& occasionally dolphins).
Step out the door, cross the only street between you & the Pacific.
Quiet after 10pm. No loud noises at any time (have fun but if the neighbors can hear you, you're too loud).
Summer bookings (6/17/17-9/3/17) are from Saturday to Saturday only. Any "instant bookings" that are not Sat-Sat will not be honored.
You're welcome to have a dog (no other animals) with prior approval. The dog would not be allowed to be left alone at the property. All dogs will incur a non-refundable $400 pet fee for the stay and must be cleaned up after.
Below is the Cancellation Policy, Damage Deposit Summary, and Rental Agreement. By clicking "book", you are acknowledging that you have read and accept the terms of this agreement.
PARTIAL CONDITIONAL REFUND OF RENT. If I (Traveler) cancel my reservation more than 90 days prior to the Check-In Date, my full Deposit is refundable minus a fee equal to 25% of the Rental Fees. If I cancel my reservation 90 or fewer days prior to the Check-In Date, Owner will make reasonable attempts to re-rent the Property for the duration of my reservation. If Owner re-rents the Property for the duration of my reservation at full price, I will receive back the amounts I have paid minus the $400 cancellation fee. If necessary to secure a reservation, Owner may re-rent the Property for the days of my reservation at a discounted rate and/or a reduced number of days. In this case, I will receive a refund equal to this reduced amount minus the $400 cancellation fee. If Owner is unable to re-rent the Property for the days of my reservation and the cancellation occurred 90 days or less before the Check-In Date, the amount I have paid is non-refundable.
Full Refund of Cleaning Fee and Damage Deposit. In all cases where cancellation occurs before Check-In Date, I will be entitled to a full refund of all amounts (if any) that I paid for Cleaning Fee and/or Damage Deposit.
Damage Deposit Summary
I will be responsible for all damage, breakage, or loss (collectively “Damage”) to the premises that I or my guests cause. The cost that Owner incurs to repair such Damage will be deducted from my Damage Deposit. Normal wear and tear will not be considered Damage. Damage Deposit will be fully forfeited for smoking (see section 8). Damage Deposit will be fully forfeited for excessive noise after one warning (see section 15). Damage Deposit will be fully forfeited for pets (section 16). Damage Deposit refund will be reduced in the case of excess occupancy (section 7).
This Agreement is for rental of the property at 8389 El Paseo Grande in La Jolla, California (the “Property”).
William Stewart and Andrea Singer, the Property Owners, will be referred to herein as “Owner”.
I, the undersigned, (referred to herein as “I”, “me”, “my”, or “Traveler”), renting the Property for vacation or recreational purposes, agree to the following conditions:
1. I am responsible for full payment for the entire rental period. A Deposit, equal to 50% of Rental Fees (Rent, Taxes, Cleaning Fee) is due with the return of this Agreement, and the balance (50% of Rental Fees + 100% of Damage Deposit) is due 90 days prior to the Check-In Date. If Traveler is paying by credit card and final payment is not received 90 days prior to Check-In Date, the credit card on file will be automatically charged. Payments must be made by check, money order, travelers check, or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover only).
2. Reservation is not confirmed until the Rental Agreement has been returned and the Deposit cleared.
3. Failure to make payments when due will result in forfeit of this reservation.
4. Cancellation Policy. See “Cancellation Policy” section above.
5. If I do not personally inspect the premises prior to signing this Agreement, I agree to accept the rental property upon arrival, provided it meets the basic description as listed on the web site. In addition, I agree that I will not be entitled to a refund or rent money, nor relocation to another property, and will have no claim or recourse against Owner, provided the Property remains in habitable condition during the rental period.
6. Owner or Owner’s agent may enter premises immediately in the event of an emergency or to perform necessary repairs and/or maintenance. Owner/Owner’s agent may also enter the premises with 24 hours’ notice for normal maintenance or to show the Property to a prospective Traveler or buyer
7. Maximum Occupancy. Occupancy (including children, infants and visitors) is not to exceed the Maximum Occupancy of 13 persons as stated in the Property description unless Maximum Occupancy for purposes of this agreement is changed in writing by Owner at least 3 days prior to Check-In Date. If the number of occupants of the Property is found to exceed the Maximum Occupancy, I agree that a charge of $200.00 per person per day will be made to my credit card or deducted from my Damage Deposit. Additionally, if the number of occupants of Property is found to exceed the Maximum Occupancy, this Agreement may be immediately terminated without refund at the discretion of Owner.
8. NO SMOKING. No smoking is allowed inside the building structures nor on the grounds of the Property. This Agreement may be immediately terminated without refund and Damage Deposit forfeited if Owner or Owner’s Agent find conclusive evidence that I, anyone in my party, or any guest has smoked in or on the Property during the period of my rental.
9. Damage (see Damage Policy above).
10. Owner will make reasonable efforts to repair in a timely manner any damages or notable conditions reported by the Traveler that affect Traveler’s use and enjoyment of the Property.
11. Owner shall provide utilities, furniture and fixtures, linens and towels and other basic amenities contained in the description listed on the website as of the date of this Agreement.
12. Clean Up. Property will be inspected and cleaned before Traveler’s arrival and after departure. The cleaning fee paid will provide for normal cleaning at check-out so that Traveler can enjoy vacation up to the last moment. Adhering to the Check-Out Time is very important to ensure the cleaning and maintenance crew can prepare the unit for the next guest’s arrival. Traveler is required to leave the property in the same general condition as it was at Check-In, meaning:
a) Any debris, rubbish and discards removed from the home.
b) Dishes cleaned and put away.
c) All doors and windows closed and locked.
d) Any furniture or items returned to their original positions.
e) All remote controls left in the room with the TV in plain sight.
f) Refrigerator and house should be left clean and free of perishable food.
g) Any toys, lounge chairs, beach equipment, etc. cleaned and put back in place.
h) BBQ cleaned with brush. Propane turned off.
i) Turn-off lights, heater, air conditioner, fans, appliances, etc.
13. Owner shall not be liable to Traveler, Traveler's guests or invitees or any other person for any injury, death, loss, theft, or damage to any person or property on or about the premises. Traveler shall hold Owner harmless and indemnify and defend Owner from and against all loss or damage occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse of any part of the premises and from or against any omission, neglect, or default of Traveler, or Traveler’s guests or invitees.
14. This Agreement may not be assigned nor may the property be sublet, and is for Traveler's use only.
15. EXCESSIVE NOISE. Traveler (including guests and pets) will not generate excessive noise. If Owner or agent or neighbor or police complain to Traveler or any guest of excess noise, Traveler agrees to take every reasonable measure to control the noise problem (including, for example, closing windows/doors, reducing volume of amplified sound so as not to be heard beyond the property, etc.) Any second complaint will result in an early termination of this agreement with no refund given.
16. NO PETS. Violation will result in complete forfeiture of Damage Deposit.
17. RENTAL RATE LOCKED. Rental Rate is locked for term of this Agreement. I acknowledge that Owner may at any time increase or decrease listed Rental Rates for this Property. No such increase or decrease to Rates will affect the Rate I am agreeing to at the time that I sign this Agreement. Specifically, in the event that a Rental Rate which might otherwise apply to this reservation is reduced, I will not be entitled to any discount or refund.
18. No Expectation of Amenities Not Listed. I acknowledge that Owner has posted a detailed property description on website and I have read that description. If I am in doubt about the existence of an amenity or furnishing, I have had the opportunity to ask the Owner questions. I shall not be entitled to a refund for a desired/expected amenity that was not itemized on the website.
19. I acknowledge that Owner has provided a complete address to the Property (8389 El Paseo Grande, La Jolla, California 92037). I acknowledge that with this information, I can research the local area for any factors that may be relevant during my stay. One factor is that the Property is in a suburban neighborhood next to a popular beach. I will not be entitled to a refund for any adverse implications of this fact. Examples of such implications may include (but are not limited to): local traffic conditions, neighborhood construction, city/utility maintenance, and proximity to surrounding homes and businesses.
20. SAFETY RISK OF HOT TUB (SPA). I understand that the Property has an in-ground spa in the back yard. There is a 48 inch (1.22 meter) fence around the spa. The fence was newly purchased and professionally installed in January 2015. The fence is removable (though not easily) and has a locking gate for access. The fence cannot serve provide safety if part of the fence is removed or if the gate is left open. Traveller will NOT remove or disassemble the fence. Owner makes no representation that the property, including the presence of the spa, is safe for children. Owner has counseled Traveler to make sole determination as to the suitability and safety of the property for those in Traveler’s party including children before entering into this Agreement. As set forth in section 13, Owner shall not be liable for injuries or death.
21. Limitations on Cancellation by Owner. Owner shall not be entitled to cancel the reservation with less than 90 days’ notice unless the property becomes unavailable because of property sale, fire, mandatory evacuation, eminent domain, construction delays, lack of utilities, or act of nature. Upon cancelation by Owner, Owner will refund all funds received to date from Traveler within three (3) business days of notice of cancellation.
22. CHECK-IN TIME is 4pm. Traveler will be provided with key code to access the coded locks on property. The locks do not require physical keys. Traveler will call owner upon arrival at property for brief orientation and check-in.
23. CHECK-OUT TIME is 11am.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 6 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น