ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
We would like to welcome you in our central,quiet cozy studio. Located just 5 min walk from Wenceslas Sqr.,10 min form Old Town and within walking distance of all the major sight. You'll enjoy great location surrounded by many restaurants,bars&cafe's.....
We are here to make your stay as pleasure as we can.
Our one bedroom studio, situated in historical building, has everything you may need for your comfortable and enjoyable stay in Prague.
With a bedroom facing the interior courtyard away from the street, you can rest easy and have a blissful night of sleep.
When you are ready to relax you'll find a comfy sofa (which folds out into a bed) to sink into after a long day of exploring the city.
The space includes all the necessities, including a bathroom with shower and clean towels, and of course a sink and toilet.
In the small kitchen you'll find a cooker, fridge, electric kettle, coffee machine and microwave.
The entire studio is decorated by our own original artwork made from mosaic and handmade paper to give you the feeling of artistic Prague.
The studio can comfortably accommodate 2 adults.
The studio is located on the second floor. We will be happy to help you to carry your luggage upon your arrival up to the apartment as unfortunately there is no lift.
We provide fresh bed linens and towels, shampoo and shower gel, a hair dryer, an iron and an ironing board, and a lovely variety of teas and coffee to enjoy.
For the benefit of all of our guests, there is a strict NO SMOKING policy in the studio and within the building. Thank you for respecting this.
Check-in and check-out times can be flexible, unless there will be other guests arriving / departing the same day. In this case we will inform you that check out will be at 11:00 am and check-in at 14:00 pm.
My wife Zuzana or I will personally meet you at arranged check-in time and offer our tips to enjoy the neighborhood and the city.
We will be waiting for you inside of the flat. Please make sure (and it is your responsibility, not ours) that you have working phone, so you can reach us and we can reach you. No buzz is available. You can send us sms, use whatsaap or AirBnB message, choice is yours :).
Please, when waiting, keep the entrance door free, meaning do not stay right in front of them and do not enter the building even if people offer.
THANK YOU :).
This will make your arrival a lot easier :).
We kindly ask you to be respectful of arrange checking-in time. If you know you are running late, please let us know, keep you phone charged, so you can be reached. Thank you, much appreciated :).
112 international emergency line
155 fire fighters
1) Check-in and check-out times can be flexible, unless there should be guests arriving/departing the same day. In this case we will inform you that check out will be at 11:00 am and earliest check-in can be from 12:00 (noon) pm....Thank you
2) We are unable to store your luggage after check-out. We suggest leaving your bags at the luggage lockers in HLAVNÍ NÁDRAŽÍ ( The Main Train Station). Please note that you can use the Airport Express Bus, which leaves from Hlavní Nádraží to airport every 30 minutes during the day time.
3) Strictly no smoking anywhere in the apartment or the building. If we find out you will be charged 50 Euro penalty. Thank you for respecting this rule.
4) Please keep the apartment clean! No pets.
5) You are staying in residential house. Please keep noise low/moderate between these hours form 20:00 pm to 08:00 am.
6) Please take care of the keys and do not lose them. They are special high-security keys. If lost we will have to ask for 100 Euro/2700 CZK from you.
Thanks very much and enjoy your time in Prague :)!
Max & Zuzana
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 254 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My wife Zuzana and I are both lifelong travelers and are thrilled to be able to open our extra studio right in the historical center of Prague. We are both artists, lovers of food and culture, proud parents of our boy Antonio, and are always happy and excited to meet new people from around the world. We hope that we have the opportunity to share what we know about Prague and help our guests feel welcomed and comfortable during their stay.