Hi! I have 2 lovely rooms for rent as well as the whole house on a separate Listing. Come Stay for Austin City Limits, SXSW, Formula 1 Events, Concerts, to Swim and Float the MANY rivers nearby ... or just come to have a nice get away. Gorgeous tree filled lot. Quiet country setting. 20 min to DT Austin, 20 min to the F1 and Austin 360 Amphitheater, 15 minutes to San Marcos. See picture of map.
Beautifully remodeled home on 1 acre with trees. Located in Buda - 15 minutes to DT Austin, 2 miles to S. Austin, South Congress, close to San Marcos. Best of both worlds: quiet country feel & very short drive to the city.
1 bedroom has comfortable Q bed and 1 bedroom has a double bed. Hardwood floors, lot's of light, tastefully decorated.
Linens, towels, hair dryer, shampoo and conditioner are also on hand for your use as well as all the other usual amenities you would normally have in a hotel. When you stay here, I want you to feel at home. Full use of the living room, kitchen, back yard, front porch, etc.
Free parking, Washer/Dryer, Use of Gourmet Kitchen, Free WiFi internet, Great Room with t.v. and stereo, Huge Backyard with sitting and eating areas, Fire-pit, Front Porch.
You have a private room and a private bath right next to the bedroom. Access to: main living area, couches, TV, etc., kitchen, back yard and patios, front yard, porch.
I am happy to meet and greet, offer suggestions. I am in and out a lot and work from home half time. I am a very friendly person and will do my best to make your stay special.
Price listed for 2 rooms and a pullout couch if you need. If you only need1 room, message me and I will reduce the price. :)
I do have 2 small dogs that are extremely well behaved and do not bark. Buster and Bella! They will not be in your space. If you are a dog person, they love extra attention. :)
I am very laid back and friendly. Bottom line is I ask that you respect the living space here as if it were your home. Smoking outside is fine, just not inside. If you have a dog you want to travel with, message me for an o.k.
Listing rules are best for every one. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
*The person who holds the reservation assumes sole responsibility for the other guests included in their reservation and their adherence to the House Rules.
- Please do not bring strangers into my home that are not a part of the reservation. This included people you meet in a bar, and any random strangers. Doing so is immediate grounds for immediate eviction.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any person with your party, not belonging to the Guest party is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- No smoking inside home. Smoking outside is fine.
- Pets allowed ONLY if you confirm with me ahead of time.
- No access to garage
- Please be courteous to others sleeping in the house and turn down all noise by 11pm.
- Please be courteous of our belongings and rooms that are locked.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Fresh linens and bath towels are included. Plenty of extra towels and linens. Please leave all used towels in the bathtub before departure.
- Please rinse dirty dishes and place in the dishwasher.
- Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the facilities.
- Report any problems with the property to Host as soon as noticed by calling the contact number provided.
- House parties or organized social events are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
- Host is not liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost or stolen. If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, call Homeowner as soon as possible. If found, item will be shipped to you at your cost.
- Subsequent leases/subleases/rentals by Guest during the Term of the Rental without Homeowner’s written consent is prohibited.
- A lien may not be placed on the property.
- Removal of household items is a serious infringement of your rental agreement. Any items removed from the home will result in fines outlined in the agreement on top of replacement costs.
- On departure please close and lock all windows and doors.
Liability Waiver: If you decide to stay here, you assume responsibility for yourself and your guests for personal injury and property loss/damage. You agree to indemnify/hold harmless the tenant, landlord and property management company from any loss, liability, damage or cost incurred by you or your guests related to your stay at this apartment. By agreeing to stay here, you are giving up any rights to bring a legal action or assert a claim against the tenant/landlord/ property management.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 8 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hello, I am Maria. I have lived in Austin (now Buda) for 8 years after moving here from Northern Colorado. I love both Colorado and this area. I enjoy many things; art, music, gardening, cooking, dogs, skiing, kayaking, and techie stuff. I am a Realtor now after a long career in graphic design. I love talking real estate and specialize in real estate investment. I have two adorable sweet little dogs whom do not bark (other than the squirrel chasing... ha ha). I love to travel as well and am a laid back friendly person. I look forward to meeting you!