This flat is located in a renovated house in Antwerp-Berchem, 3 minutes walking from Het Groen Kwartier. This house features 2 design apartments with their own living room, kitchen space, bathroom, bedroom and terrace.
Completely renovated design flat with small terrace on the 1st floor in an up and coming neighbourhood in Antwerp-Berchem, known for its renowned restaurants The Jane (Sergio Herman, Michelin star), Troubadour (voted best restaurant in Antwerp), Dôme (Michelin star) and Dôme-sur-Mer, Bascule, ...
The flat consists of a spacious living room with a fully equipped open kitchen, 1 bedroom with double bed (180x200cm) and a bathroom with shower. It is located on the first floor of an old renovated house and has antique parquet and high ceilings in the living room.
The small terrace is perfect to enjoy your breakfast or to have a drink!
There is a Carrefour Express supermarkt right next door, and lots of small grocery stores and night shops nearby. You can also find places to have breakfast, bars and snack bars in the immediate vicinity.
! An extra bed is available at EUR 10 per night !
Please check availability before booking.
- Smoking is not allowed INSIDE the apartment. You can smoke outside on the terrace, using the ash tray provided
- Pets are not allowed
- The number of people that stay in the apartment may under no circumstance exceed the number of people of the reservation. This includes children and babies, unless other arrangements have been made with the host during the reservation process, before your stay.
- No guests/visitors without approval prior to you booking
- No loud music in the apartment or on the terrace between 22:00 and 09:00. Parties are not allowed.
- If you use the terrace, please be aware that their are a lot people living next to you and on the floors above. Be considerate and keep the noise down to an acceptable level. No loud noise or music after 22:00h.
- The keys to the apartment are special security keys that are costly to replace. If you lose the keys, we will charge you 100€ per lost set.
Any violation of these house rules may result in the host claiming the security deposit.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 22 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My name is Marit. I was born and raised in Belgium as the granddaughter of an Italian mineworkers family. I live in Antwerp, which is one of the nicest cities in Belgium to visit.
I have a 7 year old son, Ernesto. He is the cutest boy ever. I love the area Antwerpen-Berchem. If you have some imagination, you could compare it to Williamsburg in New York once in a while. Let me know if I can be of any help to you in exploring these areas of the city!
Along with some good friends working in advertising, I once published a cook book, a collection of easy-to-make recipes created by my mum, the best "mammina" in the world. It has been rewarded with 2 Gourmand World Cookbook Awards, for Best Concept and Best Italian Cookbook. Yes, I love good food and travelling. Don't hesitate to ask me a list with great actual exhibitions and musea, or a list with the best restaurants in Antwerp, based on your preferences. Asian, Belgian, Indonesian, ... restaurants, or simply the best Belgian fries ... you can all find them here, on a stone's throw :-)