Altough located in the centre of Thessaloniki it is on a road with little noise and lots of places to visit near by! The owners will be present in the appartment but you will have your privacy in the living room in which you will be staying.
The room is big and full of light!
Access to internet, the kitchen, private WC.The shower is accessible upon request.
- Of course information about the city.
- Suggestions on what you can do.
- Conversations about what ever.
- If I am free I can go out with you.
- House key is given so you can come and go as you wish.
- If you wish to book for more than 1 person the possibility exists since I can separate the matresses.
- Smoking inside the house is not allowed, but you can smoke on the balkony.
- We respect your privacy and expect from you to do the same. :)
I am a person comfortable with meeting new people and hosting them, since I did that a lot when I was volunteering in AIESEC. I like experiencing new cultures and different people since I was raised as a child with two cultures (Greek and Swedish). That is also why I have a part time job as a tour escort with Thessaloniki Urban Adventures.
I am by nature a creative person so in the apartment you may find things I have made using the upcycling concept, which I am a big fan of, such as coasters or potpourri. Some of my creations you may find on my Etsy shop called funkyupcycling.
So that is a little about me. I will try my best to make your stay as nice as possible.