Excellent Location! Condo Unit #4 is near the Beach, Shopping and Nightlife! Enjoy the modern décor with close access to all the island has to enjoy. Address = 107 East Harbor Street, South Padre, TX 78597 so you can research area/location.
Beautiful Décor and close to Beach! Local Sales Tax include in Price!
Note for Spring Break 2018
there is a contract that needs to be completely filled out by our guests you will have to contact us so there is no delays or possibilities of losing your reservation or reservation being Cancelled
Thank you Manager John
Well first of all I would like to introduce myself my name is John I am the property manager I live here in South Padre Island Texas just a few blocks away from your locations so feel free to give me a call or text at any point in time if you need something even if it is a complaint about another guest to do with loud noise or etcetera
What to Pack
Why You May Need It
In many ways, packing for a condo rental vacation is much like packing for a hotel stay; you’ll need your personal items like clothes and toiletries. In some ways, however, it differs. Because rentals allow you to cook your own meals and don’t have housekeeping staff on the premises in most cases, you will need to bring a few extra things to enjoy your stay.
• Paper products: toilet paper, paper towels, napkins
• Rentals have only a starter supply so odds are good that you’ll run out Basic seasonings
• Rentals may have salt and pepper-but they may not, and a few other basic spices make cooking easier as well.
• Cooking oil Most rentals do have cooking basic. Most people remember to buy coffee but tend to forget coffee filters, and many rentals have a drip coffee maker. Not all rentals have one, and if you enjoy a glass of wine it’s a good idea to pack one Corkscrew, Garbage bags They’re good for more than garbage-you can also use them to carry dirty laundry home or wet things from the beach
• Toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, soap an etcetera
• Some rentals offer small amounts of these products, but it’s always best to bring your own Hair dryer Rentals often don’t have quite enough, especially if you sleep with more than one. You may also find it more comfortable to have your own extra Pillows and Towels For the Beach An Pool
• Matches or a lighter You may want to light candles. Many rentals don’t have matches or a lighter available.
• Phone, camera, and laptop chargers Since most house rental vacations are longer than the average weekend hotel stay, you’ll need to charge all your electronics For the Beach.
• Towels, beach toys/sandcastle bldg items, sunscreen, aloe gel for sunburns, frisbee, beach chairs, beach umbrella, floats/boogie boards/skim boards, goggles
• Specialty kitchen gadgets Most rentals have only the basics. Plan your menu ahead of time so you know which items from your home kitchen you’ll need.
• All-purpose cleaner Condo rental do not offer a cleaning service so you’ll want to be able to tidy up during your time there.
• First aid kit: Unlike a hotel, there’s no one around to help if you have an injury. Even if the rental has a first aid kit, it’s best to have your own well-stocked one at hand.
• When you’re on vacation, you might not want to wash dishes after every meal; disposables can give you a break. Disposable plates, glasses, and utensils
• Safety gear: there’s a pool or you’re by the ocean, you might want life jackets. If there is bike riding, you’ll need helmets. Pack for your activities at the vacation rental.
• the fridge has an ice maker, you won’t have access to one like you do at a hotel. An extra bag of ice is always a good idea.
• Finding Out What You Don’t Need
If you have any questions about what is available on the property, be sure to contact the management prior to leaving. They can tell you exactly what is on the property and answer any questions you might have about
Should the Township of South Padre Island issue a Mandatory Evacuation order or Because of Server weather heading to the island or you deside not to come with in the last 7 days the Owner or GM is under no obligation to refund any portion of the Guests rental fee. For that reason, the Owner an Gm strongly encourages the Guest to purchase Travel Insurance.
Thank you for you booking - you will really enjoy this Condo! Reservation and Property assured by RJR SPI Realty Investments, LLC.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 544 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hello - I am a management professional that travels often with my job. I enjoy good food, good friends and the beach. You will really enjoy your stay on the Island - South Padre is beautiful year-round! FYI, I have other Units available on the Island. Just contact me if you have any Collins