ผู้เข้าพัก 6 คน
Our 3 bedroom family home is just 3 miles from US Bank stadium and includes off street parking for 3+ cars. Everything you need for your Superbowl stay in Minneapolis. A big gourmet kitchen and dining area plus one full bathroom for each bedroom makes this perfect for a large family or multiple couples traveling together.
Spacious home with gourmet kitchen, master suite including spa shower & soaking tub, 800 sq foot game room, separate living and dining room with gas fireplace.
Guests have access to refrigerator and freezer space, full gourmet kitchen, washer & dryer, iron, wireless internet, satellite TV, free driveway & ample street parking. Washer/dryer usage limited to 2 loads per stay.
You will have the home to yourself for the duration of your stay. We have cats & a dog but they will be boarded so they will not be in the home.
* Treat our home with respect!
* No smoking
* No parties
* No illegal activity on premises
* No animals
* No shoes on carpeted surfaces. Use the mudroom especially on rainy days!
* No food in bedrooms
* Leave your keys behind and do not give them to anyone not on the reservation.
* All dishes should be washed, trash placed in outdoor bins, and any large messes cleaned up before you check out. If any cleaning beyond basic surface cleaning is required, or if damage to the home is found a security deposit of $500 will be collected for deep cleaning/repairs.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I am a marketing professional in my 30s married to my best friend and living in Minneapolis. Originally from Boston I transplanted for my career five years ago.
My husband Anthony and I love to travel, be outdoors, try new things (especially food), and stay healthy and in shape. We're also animal lovers and parents of two cats, a dog and a newborn daughter!