Small & Comfy suite ONLY for 2 guests, No Additional guest allowed; Totally independent & furnished. Located in a large family-house backyard at Noord area with lots of space. Less than 15 min. walk to Aruba's Best Beaches and Nightly HOT ZONE.
A private ranch style gated property with lots of privacy & freedom to enjoy Aruba's natural elements of: sun, heat, constant cooling Breeze, natural tropical landscapes and views.
A Large pool with wide, brand new, decorated concrete pool-deck & tropical landscaping areas. Highly private, ample outdoor space to enjoy your calm stay and relax to the max.
This small suite has totally independent access & has all the amenities by its own for maximum two (2) person that they can sleep on the same bed!
We are always available to serve you the best. Please ask for any more details, info, help, etc.
We recommend use of any common Free messaging applications on your smartphone; for faster communication with better privacy for both parties.
Aruba Electricity is an expensive service in general. The guests electricity consumption is Not covered by our Airbnb agreement. This electric usage is measured & billed by a separate meter, which is totally independent from our house (main) power network.
On check-out date, the guests are Required to pay their electric bill in Cash. It is Normally around $15-$45 per week, depend on each guest electric usage Habits.
So, we already offering our guests a lower nightly fee, and on the other hand, the guests will do their part to conserve electricity in favor of their own pocket and budget.
1) Don't forget to read carefully "Other Things to Note".
2) The house main "Entry Gate" must be Always Closed & Locked after you pass-through.
3) Public transport in Aruba is very lousy compare to big cites. We kindly advise to "Rent a Car" in advance or during your visit. Car Rental is very useful, cheap & safe way to explore Aruba from A-Z. It is the best to enjoy tiny Aruba the most.
4) Be Respectful, you will be treated similar. Let us know, if we've overlooked something.
5) Be Safe & Take Care of our property as it is your own. Irresponsible drinking and/or loud parting (out of hours) is Not allowed.
I've been lucky to visit or live in some distinct regions of the world. I describe myself as a Multicultural, Multilingual, Pragmatic person. I always enjoy Cleanness, Simplicity and Practicality in my lifestyle.
Abovesaid, I prefer guests & hosts with similar views in Airbnb community, which it has been my best accommodation solution when I travel myself.
"Free Market Entrepreneurship" is my trade. Wine & Dine are my hobbies; I'm a happy man with a simple family life.
My lifelong question is still unanswered: "To be? or Not to be?"