Our modern designer built thatch roof house with expansive view of Taal Lake and Volcanoes, will take your breath away! Situated in the midst of green forest, away from city noise but only 10 mins away from restaurants and shops.
The plunge pool, the gardens, the greenhouse
I interact as much as the guests' desire :-)
We live with Nature. So there are insects flying around...most are seasonal. We have installed an insect killer. Mosquitoes are rare but sometimes they come.
1. We are quite particular with smoking inside the kubos because of our flammable construction materials. Guests can smoke by the pool area.
2. Will be appreciated if guests take off their footwear upon entering the rooms. Our floors are made of bamboo slats and dust and bits and pieces gather in between. And also, taking of footwear is a special consideration and respect for guests who are downstairs. Heavy footwear can cause a lot of noise on bamboo floors.
3. We try our best to maintain a "no pest" environment. No cooking in the premises and no outside food please. We do not have a full service kitchen; we serve home cooked meals for in-house guests who order in advance.
4. No loud music after 10 p.m. so as not to disturb other guests booked for the night. Quiet time after 10 p.m. =)
5. Plunge pool is open from 6 a.m. - 10 p.m.
6. Being in a forested area, there may be occasional occurrences of insects during the late afternoons to evenings. If they do visit, turn off lights outside and stay indoors. We have installed electric insect killers in each room. They are attracted to light and give it like an hour and the air will be clear after.
Narra Hill is a beautifully designed events venue in Tagaytay. Set in lush gardens and overlooking Taal Lake, the venue can be hired for exclusive use. We have 4 lovely rooms that will be listed here on airbnb for overnight stays.