This apartment just finished a major remodel with modern design and all brand new appliances. It's a 1 bedroom but I also have a queen size Aerobed that can be placed in the living room. Plenty of shopping, restaurants, bars and beach close by!
Modern remodeled apartment that will feel like you're in a 5 star hotel.
Access to the barbeque on the balcony, all appliances and flatware in the kitchen, 65" LED TV (w/ Roku Stick giving you access to Showtime, HBO, Amazon Prime and Netflix, any purchases will be deducted from security deposit), shower, Aerobed inflatable mattress, bedroom w/ queen size bed, and Nespresso machine.
I or my neighbor will only be there to give you the keys and show you around when you arrive then again when you leave.
Please only use the washer / dryer in the bathroom for small loads and read the instructions before using. As it's a combination washer / dryer, if you put too many clothes in it won't dry fully.
- Use the "AirPort Extreme" wifi network (password: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
- Use the assigned parking space (#69) in the underground garage
- Use any empty drawers or closet space for your things
- Use Roku (automatically loads when you turn on the TV) to listen to Spotify and Pandora and to watch Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO, Showtime, Amazon Prime, YouTube and any other free apps on Roku (any purchases will be deducted from your security deposit)
- Use coffee capsules for the Nespresso machine (capsule head faces down, pull lever to the left to lock and push glowing coffee icon button once; be sure to fill water tank on the left with filtered water from the refrigerator after a few uses)
- Use the available paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, cleaning products, towels and sheets
- Use all appliances and other items in kitchen (i.e., ceramic / plastic cups, glasses, ceramic / paper plates, utensils, pots, pans)
- Throw out full trash bags in the chute next to the elevator and replace with trash bags located underneath the kitchen sink
- Place all dirty cups, glasses, plates, utensils, etc. in the dishwasher (there are dishwasher packets underneath the kitchen sink).
- Feel free to use the iron, ironing board, vacuum, broom, mop or beach chairs inside the hallway closet and any cleaning supplies underneath the kitchen sink.
- Feel free to use the washer / dryer in the bathroom for small loads only (it won't dry your clothes well if you put too much in). You'll find laundry detergent and fabric softener in the linen closet above as well as instructions on how to use the machine. Any large loads of laundry should be done in the laundry room down the hallway to your right upon exiting the apartment.
- Feel free to use the blow dryer inside the 2nd drawer of the bathroom vanity
- Feel free to use the barbecue on the balcony only if you know how to operate one. You'll find barbecue utensils in a case behind the door at the bottom of the barbecue. When you're done using it, be sure to turn off propane gas, clean up as much as you can, put the bbq utensils back where you found them and put the cover back on.
- Use coasters (located inside the coffee table drawer) to put your drinks on any of the furniture
- Treat the apartment as if it was your own, tidy up before you check-out, and turn in the keys when your stay is over
- Contact me at anytime ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) if you have any questions, concerns, problems or if something has been damaged
- Don't drink the alcohol in the bar, wine cooler or refrigerator otherwise you will be charged a 100% premium on BevMo prices (replacing with the exact same bottle unopened is ok)
- Don't throw parties, play loud music or make a lot of noise (there are a number of noise sensitive neighbors)
- Don't smoke anything inside (please only smoke legal substances on balcony with glass door closed)
- Don't leave the lights / TV on or leave the door unlocked when you leave the apartment
- Don't step on the living room white rug with your shoes on as it will stain.
ENJOY YOUR STAY!