ผู้เข้าพัก 8 คน
Enjoy a true Canadian cottage experience! Peggy’s Point is a privately owned, luxury cottage retreat on Maple Lake in the heart of the Haliburton Highlands, Ontario, Canada. Located 2.5 hours North of Toronto.
Watch the sunrise from the dock and glorious sunsets from the beach.
Three large bedrooms with water views, cozy duvets, & country antiques.
Canoes, kayaks, paddle boat, toboggans, snow shoes, internet, satellite TV, and firewood are all provided.
Minimum 2 night rental.
About the cottage:
- Comfortably sleeps 8
- Master bedroom with king bed, sitting room loft, balcony and a lake view
- Quilt room with 1 queen bed, 1 single bed and a lake view
- Blue room with 1 double bed and a double bunk bed - single bed on top and double bed below. Has a river view
- 3 piece bath on second floor with large Jacuzzi
- 3 piece bath on ground floor with shower
- Washer and dryer available on-site
- Well equipped kitchen with dishes, utensils, pots and pans, fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker
- Point of land with 700 ft shoreline for exclusive use of guests
- Satellite TV
- DVD and CD players
- New geothermal system
- Indoor fireplace (wood supplied)
- Propane BBQ (propane supplied)
- Board games and library
- Outdoor fire pit (wood supplied)
- Wrap around deck
- Child friendly, sandy beach with shallow entry
- Large dock for mooring boats and deep water swimming
- Complimentary use of two canoes, two kayaks, paddle boat, row boat
- Outdoor furniture including Muskoka chairs and picnic table
- 2 pairs of snowshoes
- Pond hockey rink on the lake in front of the cottage
I am available by mobile phone at all times, plus a housekeeping manager lives just 5 minutes away.
Minimum two night rental.
Maximum capacity 8 guests.
Kitchen linens, bathroom hand towels, pillows, duvets, bed covers, included. Sheets for king size bed included.
Towels and sheets for all other beds can be provided for $25 per person.
Please contact us for discounted mid-week rates, and 4 to 6 nights rental
Lead guest must be over 25; smoking outdoors only; minimum 2 night rental.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I am a retired television producer. I produced documentary specials for the program "Living Truth". My other roles are wife, mother and grandmother. I love to hike, canoe and cycle. Peggy's Point is a very special little corner of the world. I absolutely love it and hope others will too. It is costly to run such a beautiful place, so I make it affordable by sharing it with paying guests. It's a win-win situation. Others get to experience this fabulous place, and I get some financial help. I look forward to welcoming you!