Top floor of my house, two cozy bedrooms with own bathroom. Each room has a double (queen sized) bed. The house is situated in a quiet, residential, green area. We are not far from the train station and town centre at the beautiful lakeside. Commuter train to Munich every 20 minutes (30 min ride to Munich city center). The county hospital (Kreiskrankenhaus Starnberg) is an 8 minute walk away.
- Two cozy rooms with own bathroom on third floor of my house
- Wooden floors, comfortable beds, closet space, desks, sofa, new HD-TV, Wifi, etc.
- In a quiet and green neighbourhood
- approx. 10 min walk to the nearest train station ("S-Bahn Starnberg Nord" -> 30 min train ride to Munich)
- 15 minute walk to the town center and Starnberg Lake, restaurants and shopping.
- There's a good Bavarian restaurant right around the corner from my house, a 5 minute walk!
I am Canadian and live in the house.
The rooms are on the 3rd floor.
My Golden Retriever, Pino, lives with me and stays on the ground floor.
English is my mother tongue and I can point you in the right direction for almost any activity you wish to pursue in this beautiful pre alpine area and in Munich.
If you wish, I'll prepare breakfast. But sorry cooking is not permitted.
I look forward to meeting nice, interesting and international guests.
Starnberg is well situated for summer activities like boating and swimming and for winter sports like skiing or snow-shoeing here or in Garmisch (under an hour's trip from here) or in the many Austrian resorts. There are a number of Christmas markets in Munich, Nuremberg or Innsbruck or in local nearby communities.
The Starnberg community hospital is a stone's throw away from my house, within a ten minute walk.
Octoberfest takes place in Munich during the last two weeks of September. But for this I prefer responsible, considerate guests who aren't just here to party.
No smoking policy please, treat my home like you would your own. Breakfast can be arranged but I'm afraid cooking is not permitted.
Ich bin Kanadierin, spreche Deutsch und Englisch und kümmere mich sehr gerne um meine Gäste. Mit Tips für Ausflüge, Restaurants, Sight Seeing in München und Starnberger Umgebung.