A family friendly in-fill in West Hillhurst
with everything close by:
- to downtown 5 km
- to Stampede grounds 5.5 km
- to U of C 3.5 km
- to SAIT 3 km
- to nearest shopping mall 2 km
- to Banff 124 km
- to Airport 18 km
This is our happy, soulful home where we often host people from all over the world.
It is a 4 bedroom and 2 bathroom detached house with 1600 sqft. living space on two levels.
- Main floor: includes a living/bed room with a comfortable, queen size murphy bed, fireplace and balcony, open concept kitchen, dining and second living room and a 4-piece bathroom. Access to the back yard deck from main floor.
- Lower level: 1 master bedroom with king size bed, 1 bedroom with a bunk bed and 1 bedroom with a crib (this room will have a queen air bed and thus makes up the fourth bedroom), 4-piece bathroom and washer/dryer in furnace room.
Rates during Calgary Stampede are higher.
- Free Wifi internet and free local calling.
- Free street parking
Please contact us if you have any questions before or during your stay. If we are out of town, we will leave alternative contact information.
Fire extinguishers in master bedroom and by door to back deck.
- There is no smoking in the house.
- Please do not use our chiminea (outdoor fireplace) or our propane deck heater
- Please leave our house the way you found it and treat our things with respect.
- You are welcome to use instruments and toys gently, but please keep them inside the house.
- We have the best neighbours and we would like to maintain our good relationship with them, so please keep the noise down.
We met while backpacking in South and East Africa 13 years ago and since Nynne [Nuna] is from Denmark, we continue to travel together. Our house is always full of good people, food and music and we have had lots of different travellers stay with us over the years, which is almost as good as traveling ourselves.
Our professions being reporter and music therapist and with two young lads running around, life is full and good.
We hope you will enjoy a stay in our home, share in our happiness and take good care of things for us.