Must love hardwood floors! This charming 2 bed 1 bath apt has both a dining room and a breakfast room. Enjoy a home away from home feeling in Century City. Close to Studios, Beverly Hills, Westwood UCLA, Venice & Beaches.
Large and spacious with bedrooms set far back from the street. The Kitchen and the tiled bathroom have retained the integrity of the 1940's build.
• Step down dining room
• Retro Kitchen with breakfast and laundry areas
• Balcony with Bistro Table for a little al fresco
• 2 NEW Queen size beds, one in each bedroom
• 2 Large closets in Master Bedroom with drawer chest
• 2 Twin roll away beds - now you can have 2 people share a room without sharing a bed!
• Much of the artwork features artists we've known and loved over the years, such as West Hollywood Fine Art Photographer Joel H. Mark, Watercolor artist Lynda Bohorquez, So. Cal renowned artist Brian Davis and Phoenix artist Jeff Del Nero.
• Easy access to beaches, UCLA, 10 and 405 Highways, and Wilshire and Santa Monica corridors.
• 10 min walk to restaurants, shopping, and movie theaters. Just blocks from Westfield's Century City Mall.
You'l have all the modern basics in this restful spot. Things like cable TV, Wifi, Hairdryers, portable airconditioner, and a washer dryer set.
Nearby access to Golfing, transit and entertainment. Not to mention a Coffee Bean and Walgreens on the next block.
We'll leave you a list of things to do and see in the area. Don't forget to drop by the coolest looking gas station! (URL HIDDEN)
I'm just a few blocks away and available when needed.
On occasion, I might drop by with some handmade soaps or other goodies to make your stay more enjoyable, but mostly I prefer to have everything in readiness for you.
• Please Note - There are some stairs in the unit. You will enter the Living Room, which has two steps up to the bed & bath hallway, and two steps down to the dining and kitchen areas.
• Convenient and safe. Walking distance to commerce, amazing restaurants, famous hotels, department stores.
• 5 minute drive to Westwood/UCLA, including Ralph's Target and Trader Joe's.
Walking distance to Walgreens and Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf too! Close to Rancho Park and it's 2 golf courses (18 and 9 hole), Fox studios and Century City. Perfectly situated between Beverly Hills, Westwood and the beaches.
• Parking - what's LA without a car? You will have one spot in the driveway for your use or if you prefer, there is street parking on Eastborne as well.
• Hardwood Floors - Wood is lovely, but does not absorb dust the same way that carpet does. To keep your tooties clean and happy, we've provided a lightweight vacuum for daily use.
• Enjoy some time in Venice and Malibu.
We'd love you to enjoy this as if it was your home away from home. Be considerate of the apartment, the neighbors and all that means. No loud noise from 10pm to 7am.
• Reminder that the listing does state that there are both stairs to the unit as well as stairs inside the unit. If you have a toddler, this might be a concern.
• No smoking in the home or balcony. You may smoke on the street. There will be a $250 air cleaning fee should you smoke in the home or on the balcony.
• Please recycle when possible
• Leave a clean and happy apartment when you go. There is a washer/dryer for your use but we'll do the laundry (bedding and towels) when you go.
• Hardwood Floors - Wood is lovely, but does not absorb dust the same way that carpet does. The home is professionally cleaned before you arrive, to keep your tooties clean and happy, we've provided a lightweight vacuum for daily use otherwise expect dirty feet! We will not be offended if you choose to cancel your booking if this bothers you.
I'm a local girl who has lived in every one of the Bronner Family Properties at one time or another. When my parents first moved to Los Angeles, they took up residence with my brothers at our Beverly Glen apartment. I was born there (well, in a hospital really) and lived there until I was 9 months old. Fortunately, I returned to this adorable 1940s building when I returned from college. I grew up a few blocks away, just east of Beverly Glen and lived in the family home until I was 15 then returned there about 12 years ago, now I'm in another family home a few blocks the other direction - we don't go far!
Sometimes, we go a bit farther... Dave and I are proud to open up our new Calgary vacation home, just blocks from the river; soooo pretty.
As a long time Airbnb guest, I am thrilled to now be a host. I hope to make your stay with us as comfortable as being in your own home.
Since I've been an Airbnb guest long before my family and I decided to host, you're welcome to visit my original Airbnb profile: https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/2186110
Who else are your hosts?
That handsome man in the photo with me is my husband Dave, a Philly transplant and number 1 Eagles fan.
You'll also hear from Susie on many an occasion. She helps us with our properties and well, everything. We know you'll enjoy having her around as much as we do!