ผู้เข้าพัก 6 คน
Luxury, spacious Penthouse next to Medano Beach! Walking distance to Cabo Marina, restaurants, bars, and shopping. 1700 sq ft indoor and 700 sq ft outdoor living space including a large balcony and a rooftop terrace overlooking ocean and mountains.
Beautiful, luxurious Penthouse condo next to Medano Beach, Cabo Marina, restaurants, shopping, and bars.
- Large living area with 65" flat screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen
- Master Bedroom (one king-sized bed, TV)
- Guest Bedroom (two full-sized beds)
- Master Bathroom (Jacuzzi tub, shower, marble vanities)
- Guest Bathroom (shower, marble vanities)
- Large Balcony
- Private Rooftop Terrace (hot tub, barbecue grill, seating)
- TV programming with free movies and live shows
- Free Wireless Internet
- Free Phone Service
- Free, Professional Concierge Service
- Assistance in airport transportation, shopping, restaurant reservations, activities booking and information, ... etc.
The condo has 1700 living space and another 700 of private outdoor space including a balcony and a rooftop terrace that has a hot tub, barbecue grill, and beautiful ocean and mountain views.
Guests have access to concierge service provided by the owner. A property manager will help you with transportation, car rental, grocery shopping, restaurant reservation, outdoor activities booking, or anything you would like to do in Cabo San Lucas. Detailed instructions will be sent once the condo reservation is confirmed.
Minimum of 4 nights for each booking. Cleaning fee of $100.00 per stay.
Beach towels and beach chairs are available.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. Pets are NOT allowed.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
*** Guests must supply all of the names who will be staying in the unit during the lease term.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
Two underground parking spaces are designated for unit 605. Additional guest parking is available. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Vehicle type and license plate number must be registered with Concierge.
There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Guest has the option of requesting housekeeping service for a fee. Contact concierge for details.
We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit except for beach towels.
9. Hot Tub:
No children under the age of _16__ permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will
10. Energy Efficiency:
Electricity in Cabo is very expensive. If you can help save energy during your stay, it can help owner maintain a reasonable cost running the place to keep the rental rate low.
- Turn off lights and TV when you are not in the room.
- Close the cover of the hot tub after each use to maintain the water temperature and reduce the electricity use.
- Close all of the doors and windows when A/C or heater is on.
11. Noise and Parties:
Guests may not act in any way that affects the tranquility of other owners (or their guests) or put at risk the stability, security or comfort of the other owners (or guests). This includes any actions taken from inside their own condo.
Parties must take place inside of the condo and must be of the sound level to not disturb other owners / guests.
No parties are allowed from Sunday evening through Friday evening (with the exception of holidays).
No noise, parties or gathering in common areas after 11:00 pm.
TV, radios and other sound appliances must be at a level not to bother other owners or their guests.
No games are allowed in green areas of common areas.
It is absolutely prohibited to have clothes, towels or any other items in windows, balconies, and terraces.
Balconies, terraces, and common areas cannot be used to store belongings (bikes, athletic equipment, building supplies) that can be seen from outside.
Guest shall not park, place, repair, build, clean or maintain vehicles or crafts outside of areas designed for that purpose.
13. Security and Safety:
It is prohibited to manage or to store inside the condos flammable, explosive, dangerous or annoying material or products.
It is strictly prohibited to detonate rockets, pyrotechnic games or any like device, inside the properties or common areas.
Guests are responsible for any damage caused to other owner’s property, third parties or the common areas caused by them or their guests.
Keep the small children away from the balcony railing and the hot tub on rooftop.
Close the rooftop umbrella when it's not used. Cabo can get very windy in some months and the wind can break the sun umbrella and cause other property damages.
Prohibit small children from pulling and playing with the curtains.
Refrain from touching the paintings hanged on the wall.
Trash must be put into tie-able trash bags and placed in the dumpster or trash chute available near the elevator next to unit 601. Trash may not be left by the door or by the dumpster at any time.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund.
16. No refund will be given to the guest due to his/her own travel interruptions. Guest(s) should purchase his/her own travel insurance for protection.
Adherence to rules:
Guests will incur a fine of $50.00 USD for their first violation of the rules and regulations; $250.00 USD for the second violation; $500.00 for the third violation.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I'm a traveler who fell in love with Cabo San Lucas when I visited there in 2012. The view of the coast line reminded me of Santorini, Greece; it was breathtaking when I first saw it from the cruise ship I was on.
I love traveling, practicing yoga, and watching professional tennis. My husband and I cannot wait to stay in Cabo full time.