Travellers from every continent have been hosted at our very beautiful and charming home, located at the gated and secured Winchester Estate Apartments. Everything is within easy reach and our guests have returned repeatedly! Waiting to see you....
1. The apartment is a no-smoking zone, both inside and outside on the property.
2. Smoking of ganga or use of narcotics are illegal in Jamaica. Guests are asked not to use or have in their possession such substances within the unit or on the property. No other activities forbidden by the Jamaican
law are allowed in the apartment or on the property.
3. The complex is gated and manned by 24 hour security. It is best for the guest to inform the security officer before hand of the intended arrival of visitors so that visitors can be easily identified and given entrance.
4. In order to ensure that other guests/residents on the property can peacefully enjoy their accommodation, our guests and their visitors are asked to conduct themselves appropriately without causing disturbance to others. This includes no unduly loud noises inside or outside the unit; no inappropriate attire when outside of the unit - including nakedness; no use of indecent language particularly outside of the unit.
5. Guests are required to keep the unit clean and in good order while at the property and will be liable for any damages caused to property or its contents. A cash deposit of US$150 is to be provided on arrival and will be held in safe keeping to partially or fully cover any such eventuality. This deposit will be refunded at check out, if there is no eventuality. Please note that compulsory cleaning services will be provided free of charge once per week for stays greater than 7 days.
6. There should be no hanging of clothing, laundry or other materials on the patio or on picket fence surrounding the garden patio.
7. No pets allowed
8. Only the occupants who are booked to stay at the apartment are allowed to sleep at the apartment. The apartment ideally sleeps a single individual or a couple in the bedroom. Sleeping is not allowed in the sofa and Guests are not allowed to have their visitors sleeping over.
9. Guests are to declare how many persons will be staying at apartment and names when booking. No more than two persons will be accommodated at the apartment. On arrival, guests will be required to furnish a picture ID. Driver's license or other official ID will do. A photocopy of the ID may be taken.
10. Guest must not exit the apartment before they are checked out, unless otherwise agreed with us, the hosts.
11. House rules are to be followed to prevent interruption of stay.
My husband Ive and I (Jen) are fun loving professionals who have a heart for people. We are professionals who have worked in a number of fields including, banking and finance, air and sea transportation, food and Beverage and tourism.
In our travels overseas to countries in North America, Central and South America, the Caribbean and Britain, we have met and built friendships with a lot of individuals of various cultures and background. Countries that we have travelled include the UK, USA, Belize, Mexico, Peru, Trinidad, Barbados, Cayman Islands, Antigua, Montserrat and Barbados.
We have both pursued education in Jamaica and the UK. I am a trained Strategic Planner and Economist and soon my husband Ive will be a qualified lawyer. We have over time pursued a number of entrepreneurial ventures including a home cleaning business and an awning making business. Over the last few years we have been making vacationers and business travellers happy, by providing them with our beautiful home away from home for use while in Jamaica. We have had a number of repeat guests over time and are looking forward to meeting and welcoming you into our home. Hoping to see you soon!!!