You will get all you need : furniture, fully equipped kitchen and laundry room, wireless internet. It's clean, quiet & safe; 15min to airport & downtown; 5min to Harbor hospital. Central heat/AC give you a comfortable place. It's quiet, clean, safe.
0. Please teke shoes off in the house. I appreciate for keeping the carpet clean and give yourself a nice stay.
1. No Smoke, no drug and drunk, no parties, no pets.
2. Please clean up after yourself in all common area. If the matress stained by you, the fee of $100 will charged
3. Don't use other people's stuff.
4. The regular trash day is on Tuesdays and the recycle is on Thursdays. Please put the trash begs in the can and put it at the front of the house in the morning or at previous night.
5. Please leave the keys on the desk in the room when you check out. Missing keys will charge $50.
6. Please clean out the food belongs to you in the refrigerator and take trash out of your room.
Thank you for your cooperation. I appreciate your stay.
Medical Research was my career. Now I manage my rental properties full time, located in Baltimore and College Park. I enjoy helping people (that's why my email address starts with" helppp....". I like to meet people and learn from them about their travel experiences. I am learning about Airbnb, trying to provide a good experience living in my house.