This is a medium sized room with shared bath room, living room, kitchen. The house has new paint & floor, wireless internet, laundry facility, fully equipped kitchen and free parking. It's in a clean, safe & quiet neighborhood. 15 min to Harbor.
This property is very comfortable and make you feel warm and homey. The second floor has three bedrooms and share one full bath room. All rooms are furnished. First floor has kitchen and living room with a wide flat TV and a lot of space. you can also enjoy the huge back deck. You can have your meal there in a good weather.
You are free to use all the kitchen appliances and laundry facility.
I am living in the house just across street. You can reach me easily when you need.
0. Please teke shoes off in the house. I appreciate for keeping the carpet clean and give yourself a nice stay.
1. No Smoke, no drug and drunk, no parties, no pets.
2. Please clean up after yourself in all common area. If the matress stained by you, the fee of $100 will charged
3. Don't use other people's stuff.
4. The regular trash day is on Tuesdays and the recycle is on Thursdays. Please put the trash begs in the can and put it at the front of the house in the morning or at previous night.
5. Please leave the keys on the desk in the room when you check out. Missing keys will charge $50.
6. Please clean out the food belongs to you in the refrigerator and take trash out of your room.
Thank you for your cooperation. I appreciate your stay.
Medical Research was my career. Now I manage my rental properties full time, located in Baltimore and College Park. I enjoy helping people (that's why my email address starts with" helppp....". I like to meet people and learn from them about their travel experiences. I am learning about Airbnb, trying to provide a good experience living in my house.