The house is a healing space with a warm sensibility to feel a trace of house.
Clean bed room, bathroom, and kitchen are ready. It's very safety and calm cause near by The Blue House. It's suitable for travelers and business trip.
º We provide you truly natural aging soap that made by myself with organic ingredients.
º Guest room is wide personnel added.
º Near here is 'Mugunghwa park' can be a simple exercise. There are also many local residents who jog along the Gyeongbokgung(palace) road. And you can climb or walk the Inwang Mt./Bukak Mt.(400m in height)
So, during a trip it's advantage of being able to consistently exercise.
º There’s close to the Blue House.
Police keep watch all day, especially they patrol hourly from22:00 to the next day am6:00. And therefore it’s a very safe and quiet neighborhood. (We live for 11 years in this neighborhood because of safety. ^__^)
º For more detail transportation is as follows to arrive Lim Sisters Guest house.
- Line No 3 Gyeongbokgung St. Exit 3 or 4 : in 4 minutes by walk
- Line No 5 Gwanghwamun St. Exit 2 : in 10 mintutes by walk
- No 1020/ No 1711/ No 7016/ No 7018/ No 7022/ No 7212 get off 'Tongin Market, Jongno health center' : in 1 minute by walk
- No 171/ No 272/ No 606/ No 7025 get off 'Gyeongbokgung St' : in 10 minutes by walk
- Airport bus No 6011 get off 'Gyeongbokgung St' : in 10 minutes by walk
º Kitchen is used jointly.
Some drinks and snacks are prepared.
º If you want to use the yard and rooftop contact us in advance please.
º We provide a major tourist attraction and have a tea time often with guests.
º It held an occasional small concert.(Geomungo-Korean traditional string instrument)
º Movable places within 1 hour
- Seoul Station, Dongdaemun, Hongdae, Itaewon, Yeouido, Gangnam, Garosu-gil(Sinsadong), COEX : in 30 minutes by public transport
- Gimpo airport, Incheon airport : in 45 minutes by Airport Limousine or AREX
º Please the time(check in, check out).
º I'm so sorry pets aren't permitted.
º No smoking indoor. (Could you try to keep not smoke please? though outside is possible...)
Hello~ Great to see!
I became aware of importance of Korean culture to work a sommelier and barista 11 years ago.
I'm interested in the necessities of life which is food, clothing, shelter.
And also take an interest in culture other country.
I like to interact and share thoughts with the variety people.
So, Dividing the chat with guests about daily stories, live, culture, arts is always welcome.
THANK YOU & WELCOME !! ^__^