The house place is close to the beach, family-friendly activities, and nightlife. It is good for couples, solo adventurers, and families (with kids).
Booking form and Booking contract will be sent after booking via email , to be signed and scanned back to confirm booking 100%.
Tourist Tax is due per stay. 1.65 Euros per person per night for anyone over 18 years old - Part of the invoice or taken from deposit on departure.
Welcome to Gigaro!
Gigaro is our much loved family house which we're delighted to share with like-minded guests. We expect our guests to treat it as their own home; with care and love and most of all enjoyment!
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at this time.
The house is a no smoking area
There are no disabled facilities.
The house accommodates four guests maximum.
Check-in and Check-out times are strict. Early check in or late check out available by request (additional fee applicable).
It is a residential area so consideration for those around the house would be appreciated.
This is our much beloved family house, which we have furnished affectionately and with much effort.
Please take a look at the following house rules:
• Please vacate the house by 10.00am on the day of your departure, this allows us to prepare and maintain the cottage for our next guests.
• On vacating the property please place all rubbish and recyclable materials into the bins provided in the communal area
•Please keep the contents that belong to the house inside the house. In case of breakage, please inform us.
• The keys must be left on the cow hook in the kitchen
• In the event of a power failure please do not use candles, there is a torch on top of the fuse box in the cupboard by the front door and another under the sink. The use of candles or other naked flames (including incense sticks) are not permitted for safety reasons.
• We have high standards of cleanliness and housekeeping . We ask that you leave the house clean and tidy when you leave as it was found.