New modern style independent house with a cozy bedroom, living area, kitchen & with access to terrace and parking. Cold breakfast provided at the start of the stay. Complimentary Wifi. Grocery store for daily needs right next door from 7am-11 pm, can deliver to your doorstep in max 5 mins. Portable internet device also available on demand. Less than 0.5 km away from metro stations, main road & bus stop. Enjoy your privacy like in a hotel and host is just a call away.
Its a lovely, cozy & completely independent house, with absolutely no outside interference. Enjoy your privacy in our newly constructed property with guaranteed clean and comfortable stay!!
- An additional sofa cum bed is provided in the hall and you may convert it to accommodate 2 more guests
- Perfect house for a family with children
- Television with cable connection provided
- Since its an independent space you can cook yourself a grand meal per your requirements. We provide you basic kitchenware, dishware, chimney in the kitchen, bread toaster, refrigerator and a microwave along with food supplies
- one kitchen instant geyser and one geyser in bathroom
- To get you started we would provide bread, butter, eggs, milk, fruits, juice/aerated drinks, tea and some condiments at the beginning of your stay
- Fully automatic washing machine with an exclusive clothes' drying system
I am sure you will have a memorable stay :)
The entire apartment (500 square feet) is open to you. You can access any part of the house including terrace and parking.
Wifi internet access.
24 hours running water, water purifier, kitchen geyser and bathroom geyser separate.
- Enjoy your evening at the terrace with a great view to the city and metro from a distance
- Free parking space for your cab or vehicle, however please do let us know in advance if you plan to get a car/driver.
- 3G speed of wifi is complimentary. You may also rent a portable 4G mifi device that gives internet not just within the premises but all over in India. Access internet on the go without bothering to buy a separate internet connection (this is available on rent for a nominal charge, depending on your usage).
- Over 5 ATMs, 3 convenience stores, 2 pharmacies, vegetable market 300 meters away, an elaborate and sinfully tasty Indian sweets shop 150 meters away from home and a huge chain of restaurants (more than 50 restaurants to chose from) within 1-2 kms range, providing home delivery and sumptuous meals all through the day at really really cheap prices (indeed amazing value for money!!)
There is a grocery store for basic needs right downstairs n next door to this building, open from 7am to 11pm, can deliver in the house in 5 mins
Me & my family are excited to host you and help you with any questions whatsoever, whenever you have one. The property I've listed is right opposite my ancestral house. My family has been staying in this area from over 50 years and the entire area is well known to us. Its a nice & friendly neighbourhood to stay and experience, in the fast moving isolated n nuclear lives we all lead!!
Guests are requested to note the following before making a reservation:
• Member who plans to stay in the house should make the booking himself/herself. Airbnb does not encourage bookings made on behalf of others. Please select the correct number of guests who will stay in.
• Do not forget to offline verify your government approved ID on Airbnb, at the time of raising a booking confirmation request. It would only take 5 mins to do so.
• Incase you are planning to bring your car and avail car parking, do let us know well in advance. Also, please make necessary arrangements for your driver's stay, if you get one. Incase your driver sits/relaxes in our parking premises, please pay an additional Rs. 500 per day.
• As soon as you make a booking, please mail me a clear and colored scanned copy of your government approved ID (adhar card and passport front and back). For an international traveler (foreigner), please do also mail a valid Indian visa copy. It is required for all members staying in the house, including kids, if any. Kindly provide your airbnb reservation number and dates of travel in the subject line of the email.
It is required for all members staying in the house, including kids, if any. Kindly provide your airbnb reservation number and dates of travel in the subject line of the email.
• Electricity- A daily limit of 7 units (which is sufficient for reasonable usage, including AC, Geyser, TV, and microwave) is permissible. Beyond this usage, electricity would be charged at INR 7/ unit.
• Cleanliness- It’s a completely new and unused apartment with new fittings and equipments. Since it’s an independent apartment, we would not like to infringe your privacy with regular checks during your stay. We trust you to handle things with care and maintain cleanliness like your own house. All the necessary items to clean the house are placed within the apartment. As a gentle reminder we would urge you to handle hand/bath towels, linens, crockery, and refrigerator, show pieces, microwave etc. with care.
In case of any damages to any articles, deep stains to the lines etc., we will adjust it against your security deposit to AirBnB. We would appreciate if you could proactively let us know of any damages during your stay
We can also provide house cleaning services during your stay, at a nominal cost of $15 per service.
At times, we may accommodate early check-ins for you, so long it does not interfere with other guests' check outs. You could check with us in advance, if its possible. However, if you would want a "confirmed" early check-in, would request you to pay for half the day for check-in after 7 am. If you would need check-in prior to 7 am, please pay for the full day charge for previous night.
Pets not allowed.
IMPORTANT: Entire apartment should be returned in the condition it was taken at the time of check-in. Please understand its not a hotel and incase you cannot clean it yourself, we urge you to pay for the cleaning services but ensure the house handover is in a decent condition only.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 35 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am born and brought up in Delhi. I work for McKinsey and travel for most part of the year. Needless to say, I love travelling and meeting new people