This is a great cosy flat for business/vacation travel sleeps 4 in comfort. Perfect for exploring - great travel connections mean all the city is near. In a great buzzing area but on a side street.
Superfast wifi & desk
This flat sleeps 4 comfortably and is located inside zone 1.
There is an additional an airbed for a child - but please note that space in the second room when this is in use is limited.
This flat is in the heart of one of London's coolest locations while being on a back street away from the bustle. It's a cosy, comfortable and clean flat of 38 sq meters / 452 Sq ft, on the ground floor in a purpose built block of flats. The location is ideal for business or vacation travel. Expect very comfortable and well presented beds, super fast broadband, and a comfortable desk.
The flat has been updated while retaining some of its original features like the solid fitted kitchen which you can see in the photos.
All of Angel's major attractions are within a few minutes' walk. The flat has locked gated parking and an entry phone system for that extra measure of security.
The outside of the block (also see photos) is of a classic "Day's built" 1960s design like many in the area, and is solidly built. The block is well kept, and there is a small garden/park nearby which adds some greenery to the space. The location itself is right in the heart of urban cool rather than picturesque, but what you won't miss is being so close in to the centre of it all. The area has recently seen major brands like Planet Organic, Ottolenghi, Kiehls, Neal's Yard, and many more arrive. Super high-end bike brand Velorution has just taken a shop space for a new bike shop nearby on the main road. We even have a new London Cocktail Club at the top of the road. This has security on the door late at night, and which for ladies travelling on their own have noted in reviews as adding a feeling of additional safety when coming back late at night.
It makes for the perfect for business and vacation travellers. Walk to the City of London/Old St in under 20 minutes. Major locations like the London Business Design Centre, the Islington O2, the Almeida theatre, Sadlers Wells Ballet, for gigs we are near The Old Queen's Head, the Garage, for sports the Emirate Stadium. All are a short walk away. For London's Museums and theatre, this is about a 25-30 minute walk through great parts of London with much to see - or just jump on the 38 bus and get on the top floor to take in London from the top deck.
You are within yards of a great grocers, butcher and a fishmonger - all of which are used by mega star Keira Knightly so I have recently discovered!
The flat is in zone 1 and is super well connected by all kinds of public transport. People rave in our reviews about our beds! our welcome and flexibility in helping guests.
The cosy bedroom has a plush Super King Double Bed which has an excellent quality mattress on it. Linen is high quality. There is a large mirrored cupboard (partly shared). A hair dryer and straighteners are provided.
The sitting room is a comfortable space with a desk and good chair for working, 70Mg broadband, and large sofa which turns in to a solid base double bed 200cm by 160cm. This bed comfortably sleeps two adults. This room can be turned in to a dining room using the desk and breakfast table from the kitchen combined. You have use of cooking facilities, fridge and cupboard space.
The bathroom has a full sized bath, and a big head shower, shower pressure couldn't be better.
Ironing Service available and maid service for additional charge (at cost).
For the business traveller a specialist printers is available for all printing needs within a very short distance.
Gated Off Street parking is available by separate arrangement at £10 per day.
You should treat the flat as your own!
We're Londoners and we know London well. As our guests we'd be happy to help you book restaurants, theatre tickets, make recommendations and even book transport. We'll always try, subject to availability to give you a walk around the area to point out all the main sights of the local area.
We're happy to help in any way to help make your stay all the more fun.
Occasional special offers for shows/free tickets to gallery openings etc - but no guarantees! Feel free to ask us what's on.
Standard Check in times are booked between 4pm and 8pm
Check out time is 10am.
Outside of those hours or for late check ins there may be a charge - see below in House Rules for a more detailed description, but generally we charge £10 per hour if you run late for us without giving us notice at least a day in advance of a change of plans
For check in requests early in the morning we may have to book off the previous day and make a charge.
For late check outs we may make a charge.
Full Services Available for Business travellers, including secretarial help at separate charge.
A professional Printer service is available for business travellers
The apartment is your own to use, so please enjoy it.
We are easy going and looking forward to welcoming you to our home.
Shoes off in the flat please
Smoking must be outside in the gated front area. If in a group please move away from the block if you are chatting at night.
Please respect our neighbours.
No Parties. Forgive us this boring bit - but do note that if there is a party at the flat you will be asked to leave without refund of the rest of your stay and you will also lose your deposit.
We'll be sure to be punctual to check you in - and please do read the check in and check out house rules below. If you need an adjustment to the check in time let us know as soon as possible and we'll be happy to help. We're busy people just like you - so we love punctual guests.
In return our commitment as hosts is that you will always be met and we'll be ready to change plans if you have a late flight or other issue - just get in touch and communicate with us.
The apartment is your own to use, so please enjoy it.
Top four key rules:
Please read the check in notes below, ask ASAP for any adjustments.
1. Please dispose of all rubbish by bagging and placing in the designated bin area at either side of the block at the end of your stay.
2. Any damages should be reported either at time of incident or as soon as possible. We have high quality linens in the flat. If for any reason you have a spill, (e.g. red wine) please act on it rather than let it dry into the fabric, AND let us know. If you let us know we'll be happy to get the linen changed for you as necessary. The same is true for any damage - let us know please.
3. All guests should consider their neighbours by keeping the noise at an acceptable level.
4. A breach of the no party rule could lead to the rest of your stay being cancelled and you will not be refunded. You will also lose your deposit.
Check in and Check out policies
Do feel free to ask if you have any queries or special requests.
We offer a great value and competitively priced place to stay, and in order to offer these prices we have to run our business as efficiently as possible.
1. Checkin times between 4 - 8pm are free
2.Checkin times between 8pm - 10pm will cost £30 cash on arrival
3. Checkin times after 10pm will cost £40 cash on arrival.
4. Checkin times after midnight will cost £50 cash on arrival
5. Early Checkins requiring the previous day to be blocked off for an extra night will be charged at 70% (excluding airbnb fees and cleaning costs) of the price of one night of your booking. You can ask in advance for this price if you have any queries.
6. Where possible and at our discretion a bag drop / key handover can be arranged for earlier than 4pm and for a £20 charge. Depending on what occupancy there has been on the previous day we may be able to let you have the flat at that time. We will try to look after you where we can and you can always ask. If we can't help, there is a left luggage facility at nearby King's Cross Station which charges £6 per item for 0-3 hours of storage.
Check out times
7. Checkout is 10am however, later checkouts will be considered if no prior bookings are made for the following day - you can ask the day before check out and we can see if we can be flexible for you. If you want to book in advance a later check out until 1pm we charge £10 per hour.
Parking is in a secure gated parking area. The charge for this is £10 per day.
9. We are caring and proud 5* hosts, and so we expect to be there when we say we will be there to make sure you and your family or guests can be checked in. Guests arriving by air should call or message on Airbnb once through immigration. Any guests travelling domestically should also contact us if they are delayed. If you communicate the problem with us we will always do our best to look after you and accommodate the change of plan for you.
10. Finally, we really do our best to help any guest with a query or advice on getting to the flat or things to do on the stay. Please do go ahead and ask and we will do what we can to help.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 100 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We're a mother and son team who look after this flat which we've owned since it was built. We've great relationships with our neighbours and we're very respectful - we like to be known for being very caring hosts!