Jenolan Valley View is ideally positioned exactly half way between the 2 major tourist attractions of Katoomba and Jenolan Caves on the famous Blue Mountains Tourist Drive. It is less than 2hrs from most of Sydney and 1.5 hours from Western Sydney. You can get here easily after work on a Friday night ready to start your weekend first thing Saturday morning.
Jenolan Valley View is a 5 bedroom resort style home perched high on a cliff with spectacular views across the pool into the valley below.
1. The bond will be returned in full if the house is left in the same state that it was found. The cleaner attends to floors and bedding but there is a charge by the half hour for reinstating other aspects of the house that have not been left the way they were provided
2. Be aware of respect for the privacy of local residents regarding loud partying, noisy vehicle movements and trespassing
3. If you have not requested linen then please make sure to use your own pillow slips, top and bottom sheets - otherwise a charge will be made for washing the bed protectors and quilt covers.
4. Do not try to adjust any of the swimming pool equipment unless instructed to do so, it can cause hundreds of dollars of damage to the pumps
5. Please be considerate with shower times, tank water has to be supplied here and the cost of trucking in water is substantial – no washing of cars
6. Please do not move electronic equipment or furniture unless confirmed with Greg
7. Check that outside lights have been turned off before going to bed
8. Please do a general clean of the bbq if used and turn off the gas
9. No eating in TV room or bedrooms please
10. Put rubbish in the caged area to stop animals spreading it around
11. Use any firewood off the ground within the fence of JVV but do not drop trees or take wood from other properties
12. No glass in the pool area please
13. Do not take bedding outside
14. Please supervise children in the pool area and games room
15. Be aware that you are in a rural district and if screens are not kept closed then there will be large numbers of flies and other insects entering the house. There are snakes and spiders in the area, it is rare to see them but make sure that you are observant and when outside wear shoes at all times. Instruct children about their own safety and supervise them when in the unkempt areas of the property.
1. Check in time is 3pm
2. If the house is locked then ring Greg or Kathy for instructions about security codes
3. Make sure that the key is placed back in the security box securely after using it to open the front door
4. Keys for each room are in the doors, these provide access to the front door of the house and the games room
5. Outside light switches for the carpark are near the alarm in the hallway and in the games room
1. Check out time is 11.00 am
2. Please leave the house as it was provided, the cleaner attends to the beds and vacuuming but charges by the half hour for extra cleaning such as washing dishes or cleaning white goods.
3. Check that the crockery and cutlery has all been returned and advise if anything has been broken or is faulty
4. Check that all keys are back in the doors, lost keys are charged for
5. Check all doors and windows are locked including the games room and that lights are turned off especially those on the outside of the house.
6. Use the key in the security box to lock the front door and return it to the security box – ring for the code if need be
7. Please text or ring to inform us when you are leaving
We hope you enjoyed your stay and that we see you again in the future.