Beautiful Swedish cottage for the perfect summer-stay with friends or family. Three buildings surround the wooden deck where you can cook on the outdoor kitchen and barbeque. The cottage also has indoor kitchen, WC, shower and washing facilities.
The cottage is made up of three different buildings surrounding the wooden lounge deck; ‘the old house’, the garage and ‘the new house’.
The three houses:
1. The old house (has 4 beds) has a two rooms;
- a regular indoor kitchen with stove, freezer, refrigirator and dishwasher.
- a living room with a large table, open fireplace and two sofas that can be turned into two double beds.
2. The new house (2 beds) has one bedroom with a bathroom/toilet
- The bedroom has a double bed.
- The bathroom has sink, toilet, shower, washdryer and a drytumbler.
3. The garage has one extra room (3 beds).
- This is a pretty small with wall built beds and are more suited for children.
- There are no pictures of the garage yet.
The lounge deck:
The deck is about 100 square meters and has an oak tree, with a treehouse in it, in the middle. In one end of the deck is the outdoor kitchen where you can cook and prepare breakfasts, lunches, brunches and dinners. As you see in the images the outdoor kitchen is accompanied by a large barbeque where you easily can barbeque for at lead 15 people.
To make the long area complete it is equipped with hammock chairs, tables (to accommodate ~15 people), lightning and also an outdoor open fireplace.