Arecibo Seabreeze's air conditioned rental unit A has one double bed in 1 bedroom and another double bed in an open studio/kitchenette area. It is a great place to relax and unwind after exploring the beautiful local beaches and attractions.
Luis and Cristina will be happy to help you settle in "your home away from home" when you check in. Their goal will be to make your stay as enjoyable as they can. They live nearby and are readily available via cellphone for any questions or problems.
Arecibo Sea Breeze is located on coastal route 681 and is very accessible to the following tourist spots:
1. Minutes walking/driving to numerous beaches and surfing spots: Poza del Obispo, La Curva beach, La Cueva de la Vaca, Hollows Point, Playa Grande, Penon de Mera, Las Criollas, and many more
2. La Cueva del Indio (Indian Cave)- 5 min by car; archeological site and scenic views
3. Bosque Cambalache – 20 min by car; 7 Km (5 miles) of hiking/mountain biking trails; fauna/bird watching; camping
4. Reserva Natural Cano Tiburones – longest estuary in Puerto Rico (10 miles); bird watching; kayaking
5. Punta Morillos Lighthouse – 5 min by car; constructed in 1897-98; dramatic views of coastline
6. Arecibo Observatory- 45 min by car; world’s largest radar-radio telescope operated by Cornell University
7. Parque Cavernas del Rio Camuy- 45 min by car; one of the world’s largest cave networks
8. Old San Juan – 1 hr by car; US National Historic Zone; contains carefully preserved examples of 16-17th century Spanish colonial architecture plus world class shops, cafes, and town squares
9. Castillo San Cristobal/El Morro – 1 hr by car; a World Heritage Site; fortress built by the Spanish beginning 1533
10. El Yunque National Forest – 1 ½ hr by car; the only rainforest within the US National Forest system; over 28,000 acres of verdant foliage and rare wildlife include 13 well maintained hiking trails
11. Premium Outlets in Barceloneta/Walmart/Sams Club – 15 min by car
Air conditioners must be turned OFF when leaving the property every day.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 12 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Luis and Cristina are parents of 3 children and grandparents to four. They are both now retired. Luis retired from the AEE of PR (Power company in PR) and Cristina had a portrait studio in the town of Arecibo. For many years they also worked together doing wedding photography. After retirement, they have enjoyed, among other things, traveling to various countries, their favorites being Spain and Italy. They own a boat named Isola Bella and have occasionally used it to travel to the US Virgin Islands, the British Virgin Islands, Vieques and Culebra. Luis is an active teaching member of the 33rd US Power Squadron, the world's largest private nonprofit organization that promotes safe boating. He is an also a member of the community group 'Yo Amo el Tinglar' which means 'I love the leatherback turtles' ( The group is dedicated to the protection of leatherbacks which are the largest sea turtles in the world and are an endangered species. The period between the months of March and August is the nesting season and Luis does early morning walks on the beach to identify and document the nests. During nesting time (60-65 days), the group keeps a watch of the nests. Although the group is made of all volunteers, they work with the Department of Natural Resources to coordinate efforts in their goal of protecting this beautiful species for the enjoyment of future generations. Cristina also is part of various environmental protection community groups.
Luis and Cristina are both natives of Arecibo. They are proud to direct visitors to the hidden beauty of Islote. They live a few miles away from the vacation rental. The property has been a rental building since they obtained it over 25 yrs ago. It has a total of 4 units, three of which are now vacation rentals and one is a full time rental.