The suite is inside a house from the 30s, entirely renovated. It has a queen bed, table and chairs, sofá and generous bathroom. Santa Teresa is known for its charming and historical buildings, bohemian atmosphere, great views and carnaval lovers.
The house is from the 30s, Art Déco styled facade and colonial interior, preserved by the city patrimonial department, and it's been recently renewed. It was a main concern to use its original materials, and not only to renovate the place but to restaure it's beauty.
The house has 4 studios and they share a large living room, a kitchen and laundry facilities. All studios are totally private, the co-living space makes you feel like being in a home.
I really enjoy getting to know my guests, and talk about my city. It happens naturally. But I also have a good sense of respecting others timing, so the interaction depends on the need or desire more of contact or information. My home is downstairs, it has another entrance, I will be there in case there's a need, but guests have total privacy.
My atelier is downstairs. It's like working at home. It means I spend a lot of time around.
- At check in, a set of keys will be provided to the guests so that they have the freedom to go in and out at any time of the day.
- Smoking is allowed in the living room, preferably by the window.
- No strangers in the apartment without previous consent.
- Be considerate with the neighbours (specially between 10pm and 8 am. This is a family neighborhood.
- Please ensure that the main door is locked when you leave the apartment.
- It is your responsibility to keep the kitchen clean and wash your dishes after use, at all times.