Place in the middle of
My apartment is located on Nazorjeva Street, less than a minute away from Prešeren Square, one of the most visited attractions of Ljubljana.
This 1st floor apartment was recently renovated and offers you:
- living room with a sofa, dining table, internet, wi-fi
- bedroom with a double bed, wardrobe, TV
- another room with a double bed and a wardrobe
- fully equipped kitchen, a stove and a fridge
- bathroom with shower, toilet
- fresh bed linen, towels, soap, shampoo, hair drier, toilet paper.
My apartment comfortably fits four. Still, there is extra space available for ANOTHER TWO PEOPLE. The sofa in the living room can be transformed into a spare bed for two. 9€/night after 4 guests.
Shared hallway with two other apartments. No elevator. Nazorjeva Street is a pedestrian zone during the day (access for delivery only). There are plenty parking lots just a few minutes away (some free of charge). To get around the centre, you won't be needing a car.
This is a non-smoking apartment.
Use of slippers in order to keep the apartment cleaner.
I'm person with a wide range of interests - art, interior design, psychology, geology, ecological principles...
Currently, I'm studying architecture, so I hope you will appreciate attractions of slovenian biggest architect Jože Plečnik.