A unique experience for guests who like a tad more than the usual. This newly restored miner's cottage lets you re-live 'Yesteryear' but with all modern comforts. 'Ella's Place' sleeps 5 and is close to shops and attractions. 2 day stay min.
''ELLA'S PLACE' - OF TIMES GONE BY - the ambiance of yesteryear but with all modern comforts.
PRICING: $145 per couple per night. $25 for each additional guest per night and $10 for children under 16 per night.
SPECIALS: * Stay 4 nights and get a $50 discount for the 5th. Sta(URL HIDDEN) nights & get the next night free(URL HIDDEN) A Longer stay? Let us discuss a good discount for you!
'ELLA'S PLACE' IS AN ORIGINAL HISTORICAL MINER'S COTTAGE BUILT IN 1901.
SO WHAT'S IT LIKE?
* It sleeps 5 guests in 2 comfortable bedrooms
* The green 'Art Deco' style Room has a king sized bed
* The blue 'Wedgwood' bedroom has an art deco style double bed and a comfortable single day bed.
*The stylish Victorian lounge has the antique and modern combined for your interest and comfort. There is an extensive DVD library
* The 'Hollywood' dining room seats 6 at table, has a quiet reading area and another TV where you can also watch old movies
* The 'country modern' full kitchen with dishwasher is brand new with the usual condiments provided for your convenience eg milk, tea coffee, sauces, spices etc
*The restored Victorian bathroom has a roll top bath and candlelight and music to help you unwind as you let the world pass you by.
*.There is a full laundry with a second shower and washing and ironing facilities.
* You can relax in the grapevine covered arbor that gives a whole new meaning to 'peel me a grape'.
* BBQ while you enjoy a tipple and the sunset, or take tea on the front verandah in the cool of the afternoon.
* There is plenty of off street, secure parking for 6 cars and a boat, and room for a pony (if you happen to bring one) and a turning circle at the top of the property for easy access.
ALL IN ALL ....... A BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE AT A FAIR PRICE
You have the whole house and front and back gardens to yourself of course, and there is an extra yard space for turning vehicles far back yard.
The keys to the cottage are in a small key safe on the front verandah and available to you at any time. Please email us for the key code before you arrive as we change it often for safety.
If you need us we are there for you and just a phone call away, however if you prefer privacy the key is there for you when ever you arrive.
Our street is a very quiet area so we ask guests to respect that, and treat the facilities at 'Ella's Place' with the same care as you would in your own home.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 11 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น