"Bahay Kubo" is the Filipino word for a traditional Filipino house. Our well-loved 2-bedroom home is fashioned with native materials from the sawali walls to our bamboo floor.
A private bedroom is rented out for every 2 guests who stay with us. There is also the option to rent out the entire house for up to 4 guests. But don't worry about your privacy! We don't rent out the other room for guests looking to book just 1 room. :-)
Our house is inspired by the traditional Filipino home. Situated on the forest hillside beside Busuanga's Dipuyai River, we want to create a relaxed and laid back atmosphere that is completely in tune with Mother Nature.
At the end of the day, we want you to have the best possible trip, whether it includes just chilling out with a book or having some good fun with a few drinks!
Guests are welcome to a private bedroom or the entire house. The house has 2 bedrooms with double beds and optional mosquito net, a toilet, dining area, kitchen and porch common area. When only 1 room is booked, the spare bedroom is closed and not used.
Guests are welcome to share with us our home and free to roam around the 1ha property, especially with the beautiful view on the top of the hill. Our property also reaches to a small rocky beach with mangroves so we do have ocean access!
The private kitchen and porch are free to use at your leisure.
- You can either cook your own food (please buy your own ingredients or we can do the grocery shopping for you with advance notice); OR
- Ask us to make your meals for a fee
We will be living in our other house 100 meters away, and be available on and around the property at any time if you need help or have any questions!
TIPS FOR GUESTS:
- Some people seem to be especially tasty for mosquitoes during the rainy season! Bring your own mosquito repellent in case you are one of them.
- Bring a dry bag to keep your things safe and dry while you go on your adventures!
- The nearest ATM is in Coron Town which is 36km away. Please bring enough cash for your activities or be prepared to pay via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) +6%!
- Please conserve water! We manually transport it to the house for you to use and it is a valuable resource
- Please conserve electricity!
- Please advise us if you want to do laundry! We have an additional charge of PhP100/kilo
- Please do not throw anything in the toilet bowls, including your used tissues! Trash bins are provided for
- Please respect the environment and wildlife at all times!
- We want you to enjoy your holiday to the fullest... We highly recommend for you to detox from social media; the best connections are made with your companions, with nature and the locals! ;-) Our main technique is to limit our free wi-fi to common areas :-)
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 23 ธันวาคม 2017 - 02 มกราคม 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 5 คืน
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 29 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Danica Lopez and Luke Williams live in Busuanga, Palawan. Danica is a community development worker and Luke is a technical diving instructor. We like diving, having adventures and saving the world!