• Iconic view of GG bridge 3 doors away
• Walk Score 91 - Tons of restaurants and shops
• Bike Score 82 ("Very Bikeable") - ride over GG bridge!
• Transit Score 78 ("Excellent Transit")
• Double French doors open to a lush, private garden patio w/ BBQ
• Very quiet - no street noise
• Breakfast and dining area
• Washer + dryer
• Bright, sunny, spacious
• Extremely safe neighborhood
• Office area for business travelers
• I live upstairs -happy to help!
• Ask me about my Getaround car for rent :)
｡3 doors from waterfront, marinas and Golden Gate bridge in the most exclusive, prized, hip, neighborhood of SF
｡Very private - no other units on site - just the garden. Bricked in patio with flowering trees and plants doubles the space and privacy and offers another dining space.
｡No street noise as unit is at back of lot
｡Many great restaurants to distract you if you don't cook. Groceries and Starbuck's one block away and farmer's market every Sunday at Ft. Mason with great coffee and treats less than 5 minutes away
｡Easy parking in the area
｡Another chair offers a twin sized pull-out bed.
｡Great running, biking (rent bikes a block away) and walking paths along water (all flat); 5min to National Seashore Park; 10min walk along waterfront to Fisherman's Wharf; Alcatraz, Ft Point, Ft Mason historic centers all close.
If you need planning I am happy to help.
This Airbnb is legal: STR-000323
｡If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back
｡No smoking inside - can smoke on patio if windows and french doors to unit are closed and neighbors above have their windows closed too.
｡No parties allowed
｡Quiet hours 10pm - 8am
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 6 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I have lived in San Francisco since I was in my twenties and know city well. This neighborhood is so scenic, with boats at my corner and walkable- it is really breathtaking. I love giving guest my ideas for local restaurants, shops and of course wine tasting spots - all within the Marina neighborhood.