This 1870 loft style 3 bedrooms (4 beds), 2 bathroom house is located in the heart of Toronto, within a 2 minute walk to the Eaton Center and public transit. 2 private parking spaces and a fully equipped eat-in kitchen with access to a private backyard.
Beautiful full home in the heart of Toronto, with public transport literally at your doorstep plus a private parking for your use. Chic boutiques, cafés, restaurants, bars just minutes away.
Perfect for two guests, two couples, three couples or families with one to four children. The core of the city is where you want to be, and this place puts you in the absolute heart of it all, while being quiet and safe.
The house includes a loft suite with 1 Queen size bed and 1 sofa bed. This is a split-level suite with large windows and private seating area. The en suite bathroom features a spa bath and separate shower stall.
The 2nd floor bedroom includes 1 Double size bed. This room has large windows facing the backyard.
The 3rd bedroom is located on the 2nd floor with 1 Double size bed.
The house has a recently renovated kitchen with a private backyard. 2 living areas with TV and WiFi Internet.
An Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, coffee maker, toaster, water kettle and several other daily kitchen appliances. Basic toiletries such as Toilet paper, Kitchen towels, Shampoo, Body Wash & Laundry detergent are provided free of cost. Clean Towels and Linen are provided for all guests. Unit is professionally cleaned between each stay
5 minute walk to Dundas Square (Toronto's Times Square) and Eaton Centre shopping mall. Close to many popular attractions like the Royal Ontario Museum, CN Tower, Financial District, Ripley's Aquarium, Air Canada Centre, Ed Mirvish Theatre, Chinatown, Ryerson University. For sports lovers you can catch up on a Blue Jays baseball game, a Raptors basketball game or a Maple Leafs hockey game; all within 15 min walking distance. Minutes walk from abundant restaurants, bars, cafes, boutique stores. 15 minute walk away from the quaint St. Lawrence farmer’s market where you are sure to have a delightful afternoon. 24-hour grocery store is 2 minutes away for your last minute needs
Hope you have a memorable visit to Toronto!!
* Full Kitchen
* Dishes, pots, cooking utensils
* Private backyard/patio
* 2 Living areas
I will provide you with my contact information for any questions related to your stay.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. Flexible Check-ins will need to be prearranged in advance with through email/phone with the Owner.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking inside the unit is strictly prohibited.
3. PETS are not permitted in rental units without written consent from the Owner prior to check-in. Any damage caused as a result of a pet being in the house will be assessed and charged.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage deposit of $200 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable at the time of check-out provided the following provisions are met; For more information visit this link (https://www.airbnb.ca/support/article/140)
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. NO unexpected early check-in or late check-out. c. NO excessive noise or disturbances are made during QUIET HOURS defined as hours from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM. d. NO disturbances are made to neighbors and surrounding neighborhood. e. Occupancy does not exceed what's has been previously arranged with Owner. f. NO smoking in unit g. NO household items including linens and towels are lost or damaged. h. CHECKOUT procedure is followed
5. QUIET HOUR POLICY: QUIET HOURS are defined as hours from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM. No loud noises that could disturb the neighbors from quiet enjoyment of their homes are allowed during this time.
6. PAYMENT - Payment is made through AirBnB.
7. CANCELLATIONS - Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IS EIGHT (8) PERSONS (may be revised within below reservation details).
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken out from the units.
10. RATE CHANGES - Rates are subject to change without notice prior to rental confirmation.
11. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in or continue their stay.
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
13. CHECKOUT - Please ensure to complete the following items before your departure. a. All debris, rubbish and discards should be placed in Garbage, Organic and/or Recycling Bins provided by Owner. b. All windows and doors are properly secured and locked.
14. PARKING - Parking will be available. The OWNER is not responsible for any damage to the renter's vehicle or personal belongings during the stay.
15. USAGE - The premises are to be used only as a private residence for Tenants, and for no other purpose such as social gatherings or used as a place of business. Tenants shall not use the premises in such a way as to violate any law or ordinance, commit waste or nuisance, or annoy, disturb, inconvenience, or interfere with the quiet enjoyment of any other nearby resident.
16. TERMS OF OCCUPANCY: TENANTS EXPRESSLY AGREE AS AN ABSOLUTE CONDITION TO OWNERS LEASING THE PREMISES TO TENANTS THAT TENANTS SHALL JOINTLY AND SEVERALLY INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE OWNERS, THEIR AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES AGAINST ANY CLAIM, DEMAND, LIABILITY, DAMAGE, LOSS OR COST WHATSOEVER ARISING AS A RESULT OF TENANTS' USE OF THE PREMISES AND ANY PROPERTY THEREON, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY NUISANCE, WASTE OR HARM DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY CAUSED BY TENANTS OR THEIR GUESTS. In furtherance of the foregoing and not in limitation thereof, Tenants shall be solely responsible for any liability that may result on or off the premises from the use of alcohol or any other drug. Violation of occupancy limits will result in the forfeiture of all monies and termination of occupancy. The OWNER reserve the right to inspect the property at any time during your stay under such circumstances that may require inspection.
17. LOCKS: Tenant shall NOT change any lock or place additional locking devices upon any door or window of the Premises.
18. INDEMNIFICATION: OWNER shall not be liable for any damage or injury to Tenant, or any other person, or to any property, occurring on the premises or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof. Tenant agrees to hold the OWNER harmless from any claims for damages, no matter how caused, except for injury or other damages for which the OWNER is legally responsible.
19. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This document constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties, and no promises or representations, other than those contained here and those implied by law, have been made by Owner or Tenants. Any modifications to this Agreement must be in writing signed by Property Management and Tenants. The failure of Tenants or their guest(s) or invitees to comply with any item of this Agreement is grounds for termination of the tenancy, with appropriated notice to tenants and procedures as required by law.
20. CONTRACT: Tenants assume full responsibility for fulfilling the terms of the lease for the period state and assure the Owner full recourse for the payment of any amount outstanding from the total amount due in accord with the terms as stated above, including any outstanding or unpaid charges that are the responsibility of the Tenants.
- Parties and/or Events of any kind are strictly prohibited
- No smoking
- No excessive noise after 11 PM
- Please remove shoes when you're inside the house and please take care not to scratch the walls with any luggage
- This quiet and safe residential street is lived by mainly families. We appreciate you treating our neighborhood and home like you would treat your own.
For pets please inquire prior to reservation.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 17 ตุลาคม 2017 - 31 ธันวาคม 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 2 คืน